𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 | 12

- Paris Queen Jackson -
- A week later -

I sighed checking all my secret compartments

I sighed checking all my secret compartments. I was finally going to be killing Histo today. I was going to use my best power on him, temptation.

I looked good today, I was meeting him for dinner. I got in my car and my phone began to ring.

It was Rodney.

I let it ring until it stopped. Yea, I been ignoring his calls for this past week. Because I'm getting into my extreme killer mode and I don't need any distractions.

I began driving to the place we decided to meet up at. I arrived to my destination and parked my car. I got out and went inside.

I saw nobody but him in here, he rented it. I shook my head as I went over to him. He pulled out my seat for me and I gave him a flirtatious smile.

"A Gentleman of you." I said sitting down.

"Of course Paris." He said and I internally died.

My eyes widen.

How the FUCK did he know that? Shit he has to be on to me that's the only explanation that he knows my first name.

I shook it off and grabbed his hand, rubbing it. "So how have you been? I haven't seen you since the ball." I said trying my best to be flirtatious.

He gave me a smile. "Yea it's been a while but I been doing good just living life I guess." He said.

"I felt that shit." I said shaking my head.

The waitress came over. "Can I take you guys drink orders?" She asked

I looked at him and he nodded at me.
"I'll get a water with lemon." I said and looked back at him.

I was trying to get him to convince himself I was a submissive or sum bdsm type shit.

"And you sir?"

"A Pepsi with lots of ice." He said and she wrote them down before leaving.

We began talking bout nothing really. She came back with the drinks and then asked what we were getting.

We talked and I just was going along with ever he said.

45 minutes later...

"Do you want to go home or chill at my place?" He asked, perfect opportunity.

"Your place." I said and he nodded.

"Can K drive behind you?" I asked and he nodded. I got in my car and followed him.

We pulled up to the apartment. I got out and went up to him. "This is crazy." I said as we entered.

"Thanks." He said turning around.

I took out my knife and immediately put it in his neck. I smiled seeing the blood pouring out of his body.

I called him up. "It's done." I said and I could hear him laugh.

"Now can I get my other 5 million?" I asked.

"Of course." He said and I took my phone from my ear then checked it. I saw the other 5 million get in my account making me smile.

"I'm coming I want to see the body." He said and I smiled.

"Okay, here's the address." I texted to him then went to his kitchen.

I looked through his cabinets for wine glasses. I smiled seeing it. I saw all types of wine. I saw my favorite red but I wanted to try something different so I got the Pink Moscato.

I poured it into the glass and began taking sip after sip. It was a knock on the door so I looked through the peep hole.

It was the dude so I opened it. He rushed in and looked at his body. "Thank you so much, finally I got justice for my daughter." He said lying.

"Okay well I'm bout to leave so my clean up crew and do there shit." I said signaling for them to leave, sipping my wine.

He nodded then left making me smile. I saw him get into his car and pull off.

"You can get up now." I said pouring more Moscato in my wine glass.

"Thank you damn, I was about to pass out." He said and I laughed.

"No thank you for the money you're about to give me." I said and he smiled.

He began doing something on his phone and I got a notification. 20 million was being put in my account making my mouth drop.

"Wait Histo you made a mistake." I said showing him.

"No I didn't, I did that on purpose. Thank you for coming and telling me so we could set up this plan." He said and I nodded.

A couple of days ago I did some research on the killing of Victor's daughter. It was someone trying to frame Histo who did it.

And if you want me to kill someone I need a reason why. Histo didn't kill his daughter so I wasn't about to kill him. Instead I brought it to him.

Histo told me Victor took 10 million from him and Histo was searching for him. That's why he wanted me to kill Histo so he wouldn't have to worry about the debt he owed him.

At first we were gonna set up this plan but then Histo told me he wanted to kill him so we just came up with this one.

"Ide Histo, my job here is done." I said and I left. I got into my car and drove off. I got in and immediately went to my shower.

I smiled feeling the hot water hit my skin. I washed my entire body more than once, rinsed then got out. I put lotion and vaseline on my body before putting on my deodorant.

I put on a t shirt and shorts with my walk around robe. My scarf and bonnet was on my head then I put on my face masks.

My phone rang as I was about to go get my wine. I answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"So you ignoring my calls now?" I heard Rodney's deep, scary voice making me nervous.

He never had this tone with me and while I was nervous, it turned me on.

"N-No it's just I was b-busy." I stuttered.

"Too busy you could send a text?"

"I can't tell you over phone. But I c-"

"You know what send my ya address right now. I'm on my way."

"Wait! wh-"

"Send. Me. Ya. Address." He said slow. He's tone was so deadly right now. I sent it to him.

"I should be there by 12 tonight." He said then hung up.

Y'all I'm so scared.....