𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 21

- Omniscient -

- Omniscient -

"What you think is gonna happen in the next couple of weeks?" Paris asked Rodney as they finished cleaning their guns.

He was sitting on one edge of the bed and she was on the other.

"I don't know. You'll become Mafia Queen and I'll become the Mafia Queen's Boyfriend." Rodney said making her smack her lips.

"You're so annoying." She said chuckling.

"Hey at least I'm telling the truth." He said.

She frowned a bit and turned around, going behind him.

"Not true you'll become my Don." She said snaking her arms around his stomach then laying her head on his back.

"Yea to you b—"

Rodney's phone had cut him off. He sighed.

"Yo!" He answered unaware who was on the other side of the phone.

"Is that how you answer the fucking phone?" He heard Luca Kohler's voice.

"Aye talk to the man and stop being a bitch." Paris said making him look at her with a amused expression.

He quickly put Luca on mute.

"Excuse me don't make me fu—you know what wait after this call." He said and took him off mute.

"Sorry Don. What can I do for you?"

"Since you and Paris aren't married and I'm not the one that can make you do as, I need a favor for you to earn my trust. To show me that you are on my side and loyal to my wife and I and this alliance." Luca said and he nodded.

"What he say?" Paris asked.

"He want me to do some for him."

"What he want you to do?" Paris asked.

"Par—" He cut himself off then took Luca off mute.

"Bet. What is it you want me to do?" Rodney asked him.

"It's a man that goes by the name Omar Ricketson, but his real name is Philp Carter. I want him dead and I want to see his dead body. I don't care how the fuck you do it just kill the bastard." Luca told Rodney.

"You want me to have some fun? Shit I can do that. Send me a picture and I can have it done by the end of the day." Rodney told the German Don.

"Exactly what I like to hear. You should be receiving the picture any moment. I'm holding you to your word."

"You have my word Don Kohler." Rodney said and he heard the dial tone.

His phone went off again making him look down. He saw it was a picture of the man.

"What's going on?" Paris asked and he looked up.

"He wants me to kill somebody. Why? I don't know but I'll find out." He said then texted Gunz.

"Do you want me to go with you?" She asked.

"No Donna." He said and she smacked her lips, then hit his arm.

"I really don't like you. You know that right."

"Oh wow it's fine I'll get me a girl who will like me." He said putting on his black air force ones and black hoodie.

"I'll kill that hoe stop fucking playing wit me." She said and he smiled.

Rodney leaned down to give a kiss. They pecked a few times. Her hands was on the side of his face, while their foreheads were touching.

"I love you be safe."

"I love you too mamas, and I gotchu."

They broke and part and he left. He got in his car and called Gunz.

"Aye Gunz search up a nigga named Philip Carter." He said.

"Gotchu." Gunz said and Rodney sparked up a blunt.

"Philip Carter goes by the name Omar Ricketson, Age 28, No Kids, Lives at 2435 Quantum Rd, Ex Girlfriend Named Gabriella Greene, Has a —"

"Wait go back to the girlfriends name." Rodney said as he took a puff of blunt.

"Gabriella Greene." Gunz said and Rodney let the smoke out of his mouth, letting it go into his nose.

"Give me some info on her."

"Ok wait a sec." Gunz said typing.

"Ok Gabriella Greene, Age 23, No Kids, No Home on this record and ......" Gunz eyes went wide at the information he was seeing.

"What nigga?"

"Apparently her mom and the Ex Don had a one night stand. She was basically made that night."

Rodney chuckled putting the pieces together. "That's why. Thanks for the info. I gotchu later." He told Gunz.

"Ide see you later."

"Bet." Rodney said then they hung up.

Rodney took another puff of his blunt, put his car in drive, and begun to drive.

After about 25 minutes Rodney was on a rooftop right across Carter's house. He put the gun on the edge of the rooftop and looked through the scope.

"Dumbass." Rodney chuckled seeing his window was open.

Omar, Phillip whatever the fuck his name is, was on his bed with his head on his hands. 'Perfect' Rodney thought.

He sent a shot through his head and his body went limp.

"Yessir." Rodney said then took the gun off the rooftop.

Rodney went down the outside steps then knocked on his door as if he was asking to come in. He quickly picked the lock and acted like he was about to dap someone up.

He went inside the house, took out the burner phone, and quickly snapped of few photos of his body. He left out and got in his car then drove off.

He sent the pictures to Luca on a burner phone and called Gunz again.

"Gunz do me another favor."

"Wassup?"

"Take care of any cameras on Quantum Rd or near Quantum Rd. Traffic Cams, Security, anything." He said as he drove back to the mansion.

"Bet. Anything else?"

"Get a clean up crew on his house and the rooftop of the building right beside his house."

"Ide I gotchu." He said then they disconnected the call.

He pulled up at mansion and got out. He locked his car door and went up to the door. He put his hand on the recognition scan. It turned green and he walked in the house.

He went up the stairs going to their room. He heard the shower running so he took off his clothes then got in with Paris.

 He heard the shower running so he took off his clothes then got in with Paris