𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 | 30 : 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

A/N: Before we get into it, astoldbylani. Thank you for inspiring this chapter, if you haven't read her books you're missing out like fr.❤️❤️

- Omniscient -- 1 month later -

- Omniscient -
- 1 month later -

"Who presents this woman to be married to this man?" The ordained minister asked.

"I do." Keelin said then gave Paris a kiss on the forehead, letting her go.

She then joined arms with Rodney. She couldn't stop smiling and he couldn't either.

"We have been invited here today to see and celebrate uniting in marriage of Paris and Rodney. Now join your hands and with your hands and hearts. You may began to recite your vows."

"Who wants to go first?" He asked.

"I'll go." Paris said and sighed, not wanting to mess up her makeup.

"Rodney I feel so deeply about you and your well being. I love you from the bottom of my heart. When I first met you when you helped me with my glasses I was so happy that you didn't judge me because of what I looked like. Little did I know years later you'd be standing infront of me right now marrying me. You have always made me happy and there has never been a dull moment with you. I promise to be the best wife even if we have bad times. Not only will I love you and treat you how should be I will treat RJ with the same respect. I'm so excited to share the rest of my life with you Rodney Quan Brooks. I love you with all of my heart." Paris said letting tears go down her face.

Rodney let tears slip hearing her express her feelings to him.

"How am I supposed to compete with that Paris?" He asked and the two let out a chuckle.

"Paris you have been there through a lot of things with me, and yourself. I won't even attempt to make you feel like you haven't. When I needed a listening ear you were right there. You didn't judge me or ever told me to man up and get over it. I've been waiting for this day ever since we got engaged and even before then. My heart is so full and I still get butterflies like a little boy having a crush when I'm around you. Paris Queen Jackson I love you so much and I also can't wait to spend the rest of our days and nights together." Rodney said and Paris couldn't stop crying.

"Beautiful. Just Beautiful." The pastor said and they smiled.

"Now we will have the exchange of 'I Do's' and rings."

""Rodney Quan Brooks do you take Paris Queen Jackson to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Paris Queen Jackson do you take Rodney Quan Brooks to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Good now can we will exchange the rings." The pastor said and RJ passed him Paris' ring while Francis gave Paris Rodney's ring.

"Now Paris as you put the ring on her finger repeat after her." He said and Rodney nodded.

"I offer my vow to you in this ring, so that my word and my love, will always be with you, close to your heart." He said and Rodney recited it.

He told Paris to do the same thing and she placed the ring she got for him on his finger.

"In this presence of this good company, by the power of your love, because you have exchanged vows, We recognize you as married

"In this presence of this good company, by the power of your love, because you have exchanged vows, We recognize you as married. Rodney you may now kiss your bride." He said and Rodney wasted no time kissing Paris.

"I know present to you, Mr and Mrs Rodney and Paris Brooks." He said and everybody clapped for the now married couple.

" He said and everybody clapped for the now married couple