𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 - 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 58

- Omniscient -

- Omniscient -

"Paris." Histo called out, jogging up to her.

"Yes?"

"Can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Yeah wassup?"

Histo scratched the back of his neck.
"Would it be okay if someone could move in with us?"

Paris raised an brow.

"And who is this person?"

"My baby moms." He said shocking her.

"Is she still pregnant or she's already had the baby?"

"She still pregnant but she could have the baby any day now."

"Okay. I say yes but I have to go over it with my husband." She told him and he nodded.

RJ went into Josie's room seeing her staring out the window, looking at the garden

"Talk to me shawty." RJ said sitting on the couch with Josie as she stated blankly out the window, hands trembling.

RJ stared at them for a second before taking them into his hands. He never had to comfort anybody but himself so this was new. He was confused why they asked him to but he was going to try his best.

It was quiet until Josie spoke up.

"I s-saw his d-dead body Quinton. I-I can't g-get his face o-ut of mind." She said as tears ran down her face.

RJ brought her in a hug wiping her tears with his thumbs then she laid his head on her shoulder.

"I know you're probably feeling the worse right now. I know exactly how you feel when my best friend died in my arms, I was scared and traumatized seeing his lifeless body looking at me. I didn't know what I was going to do next especially since I was homeless,"

He sighed trying not to reminisce to deep and she turned to him in shock, tears still running down her face.

"I can't change how your feeling nobody can change it. Your family loves you so much. I can't tell you to get over it cause you're not going to at all. You'll always think about it till the day you die but you'll accept the reality,"