𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 - 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | 67

- Omniscient -

- Omniscient -

"Uhhh Paris?"

"Yes?"

"Something is blocking the shipments." Gunz said and she sighed.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"No." He said and she rolled her eyes.

"You know what to do." She said and he nodded.

-Few hours later-

"Who you working for?" Paris asked, punching a woman who was tied up.

"I don't work for anyone. I work for myself."

"Oh you a bold bitch. Who are you?" Paris asked, she looked familiar but Paris couldn't put her finger on it.

"Think bitch. You fucking stuck a sedative in me. When I woke up my husband was dead." The hoe said and Paris thought.

-Flashback-

After a few minutes I could see the door nob twist. The door opened and I immediately punched whoever in the face, making them drop. I went in and closed the door, making sure to lock it.

I looked on the floor and saw it was a woman. I went into my bag and got my sleeping medicine or a Eszopiclone sedative. I smiled and tied her up to a chair, I made sure to tie her legs. I push the needle into her skin then she fell limp again

-FlashBack Over-

"Oh you're Dominic's EX-wife." Paris smiled, putting emphasis on ex.

"You bi—"

Paris pimped smacked her ass.
"Shut the fuck up. Say hey to him for me." Paris said and she looked confused until Paris pulled out her gun.

"Adios." Paris said and shot her in the head.

"I still don't understand why bitches from the past try to fuck with you." Paris shook her head, giving the guard her gun, and going upstairs to take a shower.

" Paris shook her head, giving the guard her gun, and going upstairs to take a shower