𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | 44

-Omniscient-

-Omniscient-

Rodney, Paris, and RJ left the house early to start their drive at the airline. They made it they had got on the plane Luca and Adele sent for them then got settled.

It would be a long ride.

Once they got there, they got off of the jet and seen Luca, Adele, and their family.

"IS THAT THEM?! I TOLD YOU IT'S LIKE MEETING ROYALTY. LOOK HERE COMES JOHAN AND ODETTE."

Rodney and Paris shared a look.

"PARIS."

"DELE."

They said then ran to each other, more like Adele ran up to Paris but once Adele got to Paris she embraced her and began rubbing her stomach.

"Excuse her please. Paris I know you remember me telling you about Nova. Well, this is her. I promise you'll get use to her." Adele explained.

Paris and Rodney nodded as RJ stayed behind the two. He was a little scared cause it was so out of the blue.

"Nova! Get Down!" Adele shouted, pulling at her arm.

Nova sighed. "I'm sorry you had to see that. That's not normally me when I get happy—I tend to act like a child, but I'm Nova, Kellan's wife." She said and held out her hand.

Rodney shook it while Paris took her into a hug.

"You're fine hunny." Paris said and Nova smiled, backing away.

"Dele I know you said she was off her rockers but shit—I didn't think she was like that." Paris whispered, chuckling.

Adele laughed as well taking her into another hug. "I missed you girl."

"Girl I missed you too, Too fucking bad I'm pregnant because we need to get fucked up." They hugged again.

Just then Johan stepped of the other plane with two cars seats in hand, with a young girl who held his son, and Odette.

Adele ran to Odette. "MY BITCH." Adele screamed running to Odette, hugging her.

"AHHH! PARIS COME HERE YOU TOO NOVA." They screamed. Once they did got to each other they ended up twerking on each other, laughing.

Rodney, Luca, and Johan looked at each other.

"What the fuck is going on?" Luca asked.

"Playa, that's just a black women reunion." Rodney said, shaking his head smiling.

Johan chuckled at Rodney.