𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | 39

-Omniscient-

-Omniscient-

Paris, Rodney, RJ, Gunz, and Histo had left the house at 6:30 in the morning and arrived at Richmond around 7:45.

They still had a 30 minute drive to Petersburg which wasn't that long. They arrived at Rodney's old house.

"I'm about to go to sleep." RJ said and Histo chuckled.

"Yea about that—"

"Oh my—Ok it's whatever." RJ sighed, cutting him off.

"Put on some sweats and a tank top." Histo told him.

"Ok." RJ said.

"Don't overwork him." Paris said and Histo rolled his eyes.

"Paris stop treating him as if he a lil boy."

"And I will continue until he is 18. So like I said don't overwork him." Paris said, rolling her eyes.

Paris was going to continue to baby him and she didn't give a fuck. That was her son in her eyes so she would continue to do it until he gets of age.

They got into the house and Rodney told everybody where the room was. Paris already knew the house front and back so she went straight to her and Rodney's room.

Rodney's phone began to go off making him confuse. It couldn't be any problems this quick.

He looked at the screen and it said Don of Germany.

"What's going on Luca?" He asked walking to him and Paris bedroom.

"Didn't you say the Mayor of Dagrome was from your hometown?"

Rodney squinted.

"Yea what about it?" Rodney asked.

"How about you round up all the gangs he fucked with out there. Adele and I will get him to Petersburg. You just need to round up everyone."

"Bet, I gotchu. Let me know when y'all are on the way so I can send you the address of my house." RJ told him.

"Yeah, see you then." Luca said then they hung up.

Rodney shook his head as he got on the bed with Paris. "Who was that?" She asked him.

"Luca Kohler. You remember me giving Johan infor about the Mayor right?"

"Yes?"

"Well I guess they got his ass now cause he asking me to round up all the gangs he fucked with here."

"Oh damn." Paris said and he chuckled.

"I know right. They ain't playing no games."

"Not one. Like imagine that shit. I wonder who crazy ass came up with that idea." Paris said shaking her head.