𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | 3

- Rodney Quan Brooks -

"Boss take a look, some money is gone." My best drug dealer Brey'shawn said.

I perked up at the sound of my money being gone. "Do you have any Idea who would?" I asked him.

"No Rodn-."

I gave him a look. "I mean boss, no I don't."

"Oh okay, round up everybody we gotta figure out who stealing my money."

He left and I tucked two guns on my belt and put to knives in my socks. I walked to the door and locked it then went to the area were they put my product in small bags to sell.

"Ayo, who TF stealing my money?" I said looking around at everyone.

People began mumbling under their breath. I shot in the air catching their attention. "I SAID WHO THE FUCK BEEN STEALING MY GOT DAMN MONEY MOTHAFUCKAS." I yelled to them.

It was still silence so I nodded. "Since nobody wanna answer me I'll dock ya niggas pay." I said and heard many niggas smack their teeth.

"Ide bruh I ain't about to get my pay docked I got bills to pay It was—" He got cut off by Brey'shawn shooting him in the head.

"WHAT THE FUCK YO?! HE WAS JUST ABOUT TO TELL US WHO WAS STEALING MY SHIT." I yelled at him.

"I thought you wanted me too." He said making me smack my lips.

"Dude get the fuck outta here before I do some I regret." I told them and they left.

The only question I have is who the fuck is stealing my money. I sighed then left. I began driving to a place I could always relax.

"MAMA!" I yelled walking into her house.

"What boy? And stop yelling in my damn house.

"Nothing, how you doing lady." I said.

"Nothing you know living life. You want some spaghetti, it's a new pan of it in there." She said and I smiled then followed behind her.

My mom always made sure I was straight and that's one of the main thingd I love about her. She made both of us a plate, we prayed, then began to eat.

"So what's been going on?" She asked.

"Nothing really, just making my money an—"

"Fucking bitchs huh." She finished and my eyes widen.

"No." I said and she smacked her lips.

"Boy stop lying to me I look like boo boo the fool? You need to be working on giving me some grandbabies." She said and I sighed.

"This again." I said annoyed.

"Uh yes nigga you getting closer to thirty everyday. I'm not saying thirty is a late time to have kids but I wants some babies I can spoil."

"You can spoil me tho." I said and she looked at me like I was crazy.

"Yea okay." She said and I chuckled.

I love this lady.