𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 15 : 𝐒𝗼𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

⚠️Explicit Content Warning⚠️

- Paris Queen Jackson -

"You ready?" I asked Rodney.

"Of course baby." He said and I smiled.

Tonight we were gonna be doing the thing I wanted most, killing Brey'shawn. Not only will we be killing him but torturing him.

"Here's at the warehouse already right?" I asked as we went to his car.

"Yep tied up and waiting for us." He said and I smiled. He opened up the car door for me and I got in. He closed it then went over to his side.

He got in and started it up.

30 minutes later....

We finally got here, it was a warehouse in the middle of nowhere. No one was gonna hear his screams but us.

- Omniscient -

"Hey buddy." Rodney said flicking on the light. Brey'shawn was tied up in the middle of the floor.

"Boss what am I doing here tied up? I thought we were cool." He asked and they both laughed.

"That was until I found out you raped my future woman." Rodney said now having a serious face on.

Brey'shawn freezed. Rodney walked up to him. "Oooo yeah.....gotcha now."

Rodney bucked at him and he flinched.
"Son of a bitch." Rodney said.

"Baby." He called.

"Yes?" Paris asked walking up to him.

"You wanna go first?"

"Of course." Paris said going over to the cart.

"You remember me Shawn?"

"P-Paris."

"P-pArIs." She mocked.

"Yea it's me the one your raped years ago with you and your brothers. Now you sit before me tied up in a chair." She said shaking her head.

She unexpectedly cut his face and arms, deep. His screams were music to her and Rodney's ears.

She went back over to the cart getting alcohol and lemon juice. "I'm s-sorry please don't." He said seeing her with the two liquids.

"Did you stop when I asked?" She asked then poured it all over his cuts making him scream louder than before.

"Isn't it beautiful baby." She asked laying her head on his chest.

"Very." He said then she walked back over to the cart again.

"What should I use next?" She asked herself.

"Hmmm BRASSY!" She said getting very excited. She put them on her hands and walked over to him.

She punched him until she got tired, and she didn't get tired. After a couple more punches she threw acid on his face.

She smiled seeing his flesh burn. "Just amazing." She said smiling at her work.

"One more thing then you can go." She told Rodney and he nodded.

She stripped him out of his pants and boxers making Rodney raise an brow.

'What is she doing?' Went through his brain.

She took the biggest knife she had.
She chopped it off. "Try to rape someone now bitch." She said rolling her eyes.

Rodney eyes widen. "What the fuck?" He said looking at his dick on the floor.

"Now how am I supposed to top that mamas?" He asked and she came up to him.

"Your no suppose to." She smiled up at him, innocently.

"You're getting fucked up soon. Not yet but very soon." He said and she smiled.

"Go wait in the car for me please." He said and she nodded. As she walked away he smacked her ass, making her squeal in excitement.

"Now this is the worse part of your death." He said then two of his men got a snake out the rectangle box.

He took the snake and put it around him.
"He's gonna enjoy you more due to the fact he can already smell your blood." He said smiling at him.

"Once Kobra swallows him whole, burn this place up." He told them and they nodded.

" He told them and they nodded