𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 1

8 years ago

8 years ago.....

"Hey Fatty, how are you doing today? Can you believe it's almost the end of the day and we haven't spoken." Dominic said as I tried to walk to my locker.

I was coming out of my class only to get stopped by Dominic Jackson. He was a bully of mine. His brothers also bullied me, Brey'shawn and Kasey.

Brey'shawn though, he's the worst of the trio or as some would say ring leader. He always finds time to bully me. I'm only 16 and I've been getting bullied since 14 when I first got in this school.

"Please leave me alone, I'm just trying to get to my locker."

"Awww okay," he pushed me down. "Try to get to class now." He said and walked away.

I began trying to find my glasses and once I saw them they were broken. I sighed and tried really hard to get my history books. A figure picked them up and helped me.

"Here ya go, what's your name? Mine Rodney."

I softly giggled a BOY was talking to me.

"I'm Paris, thank you but I have to go." I said and began to walk by him.

"Wait you forgot your glasses." I heard him say.

I turned around and tried to see how his face was looking at me. "Can't you see they are broken."

"Yea, but I thought you would want them to get fixed."

"No I can't but its okay I got back up ones, just gotta find them."

"Oh okay well I see you later." He said and I could see him stuff his hands in his pockets.

"Okay Rodney."

I never saw Rodney again after that.

How y'all liking it so far?