𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 - 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | 52

- Omniscient -

- Omniscient -

RJ sighed as the call went to voicemail again. He called his mom three times and tried to call his dad but they didn't answer.

He was starting to get worried until he figured that in Germany they were four hours ahead of them meaning they were sleep.

RJ sighed laying back on the bed. He forgot all about what he had to do before and went to sleep.

-An hour later-

"RJ it's time to wake your ass up." Luca shook his leg and RJ rolled over facing him, confused as he rubbed his eyes.

"Don't tell me they forgot to wake you again?"

"No sir, I came back to try to call my ma and dad but I remembered that they are four hours behind us. I must have fallen back to sleep."

Luca nodded as he sat in the chair as he rubbed his beard.

"I know you miss your parents, Rodney. One thing you have to understand they are taking care of business. Try not to think of the worse. I know about them that they are survivors, and they are doing what is necessary to keep you safe. Yeah, Paris should have her ass here with you, but she's the Donna. And her job is to be by her Don. Anyhow know nothing will happen to your parents. That's a promise."

RJ's day up smirking at Luca.
"Yo. You helping them and they don't even know it."

"No, it's their job to handle this, not mine. I will never interfere with something unless I'm asked. I just know how strong your parents are and their allies. Get dressed. I'll be in the kitchen waiting on you." He said and RJ nodded as he left the door.

'Welp. Bout to get my ass beat.'

Paris smiled seeing Richard being tied up to a electrical gate

"So, tell us what you know or the switch will be flipped. First things first tho. What are they planning?"

Richard stayed silent. Paris nodded her head to Histo then the he went over but Richie screamed.

"WAIT NO PLEASE! I'LL TELL PLEASE!!" Richard screamed as he saw Histo with his hands on the switch.