𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 - 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 51

- Omniscient -

- Omniscient -

Paris and Rodney joined everyone in the meeting room. They sat beside each other.

"So we know that these bastards are coming after us. I have a plan that I think is good. If you want to chime in do that." Rodney sat back in his chair.

"I have nothing to say." Sebastian shrugged. "Whatever you need done, I'm on it."

"I say whatever we do, we hit them hard and fast. I do have extra spies on hand if needed." Leilani grinned. "But I'd love to do anything hands on, I need some stress relief." She glared over to Sebastian.

"We appreciate it, Holster and Winston you too will stay here. We don't know what they have planned so we all have to be ready." Rodney told them.

"We got their warehouse burned already but we have to take out Joshua first because he is the also head of their guards. If we kill him then they would most likely follow us then Carlos won't have any place to go."

Richard began texting Carlos if the plan. Histo looked at him weirdly.

'Why is he texting.' Histo thought.

"That's good. So how are we going to get Joshua?" Orion asked.

"I had Black keep tabs on him. Black knows his whole schedule in and out. I want Lei, Seb, Histo, Gunz, and Orion to fly to Mexico. We of course will be in contact the entire time. Black will get his ass then you do the rest. Once you get a hold of the guards tell them join or die." Rodney said and everyone nodded.

Leilani raised her hand, "The ones that we kill, can I have their organs?"she questioned.

"You crazy and I like it, " Paris chuckled, rubbing her stomach. "But I don't care, do what the fuck you want." Paris said and Lei smiled.

"Okay?" Rodney tilted his head.

Richard smiled as he text Joshua and Carlos the plan.

"Does everyone know their roles?"

"Yes."

"Good. You guys will be leaving tomorrow morning, y'all can go." Rodney said and everyone got up then left except for Paris, Rodney, and Histo

Histo stayed. "Rodney, Paris I think Richard is up to something. The whole time you were saying the plan he was texting."

Paris and Rodney shared a look.

"Okay. Thank you for telling us."

"How should we test him?"

"I have an idea." Paris smiled.

"Awwww shit." Histo chuckled.

" Histo chuckled