𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 - 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | 64

- Omniscient -

- Omniscient -

It was the next morning and everyone was somewhere fucked up or sleep.

Rodney groaned turning around wrapping his arm what he thought was Paris until he opened his eyes.

"OH SHIT! ADELE WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled jumping from the bed, looking down at himself noticing he was fully dressed making him sigh in relief.

'Thank God.' He thought.

Adele jumped up, pulling her gun, looking at him like he was crazy. Paris just mimble, turning over.

"Rodney what the fuck? Why are you in my room?"

"Fuck I don't know. Where is Luca?" He asked Adele but she fell back over going back to sleep making him chuckle.

Rodney sighed leaving the room, going down the stairs to find the nursery. Walking in Riley was laying in the bouncer as Xerxes played with her feet.

"Hey lil mama—"

"Noooo! My baby." Xerxes yelled, pushing his hand away as he mean mugged him.

Rodney laughed trying to touch Riley again but still Xerxes didn't let him.

"He's been like that all morning Mr. Brooks. I had to let him hold her bottle he did let me burp her but that was about it." Kylie, the Kohler's nanny said as she walked up.

Rodney saw his daughter was in good hands so be made his way to the kitchen finding Nova laying on the counter while Luca, Victor, Violet, and Conard talked.

"Morning."

"Morning." They all said waiting for him to sit before they started back talking as he noticed that Nova was sleeping.

"Shit Luca how they fuck did Paris and I end up in your room last night?" Rodney asked rubbing his head, feeling the effects of drinking.

"Don't fucking know. The last thing I remember was play Vi stupid ass game where we were writing shit down and had to guess it right or hit the fucking hookah I don't remember shit after that. I do know all you fuckers were drunk off your asses. All but Imogen, Justice, and Natalie."

Conard laughed as he stole food and Nova let out a loud snore that made Violet hit her leg which made Nova turn over almost falling until Luca caught her.

They all ate without the others making then making their way into the sunroom sitting while Luca drank his coffee, Violet and Victor were on their phone and Rodney watch the kids play in the floor.

"Damn Dele I feel like stealing your husband. Luca you just be this fucking sexy in the morning?," Paris said laugh making Luca stare at her for a moment shaking his head.

Adele laughed while Rodney glared. Paris was fitting right in and Adele loved it. She was just as crazy as them.

"OUCH!"