𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 | 50 : 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

- Omniscient -

- Omniscient -

"When are you guys coming to Washington?" Rodney asked Sebastian.

"We're coming tommorow morning. We should be at your house that evening."

"Good. I'll see you then." Rodney said then hung up the phone.

He looked over to Paris.

"So they are coming after RJ?" Paris asked and he nodded.

"Why?"

"I don't know mamas. But we have to do something soon." He told her and she nodded.

"Rodney I don't feel safe letting RJ continue to stay here when they let it known they're coming after him. I know we have top security but I still don't feel okay." Paris stressed to Rodney.

"I know I don't either but where would we send him to? I don't want him to be with a nanny or something cause at the moment I ain't trusting people." Rodney said and she nodded.

They both say their in their emotions trying to figure out what was the next move.
Paris got an idea. She pulled out her phone and dialed a number.

"Who you calling?"

"Dele."

"Why?"

"Because maybe her and Luca could take RJ. Remember Quan we aren't just allies anymore they are our friends." Paris said and he sighed then nodded.

"Hey Dele."

"Hey Paris. What you doing?" Adele asked her.

"Nothing. Um could I ask you a question?"

"Yea wassup?"

"Well the Mexican Mafia is coming after us and they made it clear that they want RJ's head. You guys don't have to help but I would like if you and Luca could take RJ out of our hands until this blows over."

The phone went silent signaling she put them on mute.

"Luca agreed, we'll take him. When do you want him to come to Germany?" Adele said, coming off of mute.

"Soon as possible. I would like if he could be there by tomorrow evening." Paris told them.

"We will send one of our unmarked jets."

"No that's fine. I have one."

"Paris don't take this the wrong way but are you crazy? You just told Adele these bitches are coming after you and wants your son's head on a silver platter, you need to take our jet. Don't you know they probably have your shit tapped? You need to flip your house, warehouse, fuck anything you own inisde out, check to see who you can trust and watch your fucking backs. Hell, you need to bring your ass to Germany with RJ in your condition."