𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | 42

-Omniscient-

-Omniscient-

"RJ you got your swimming trunks?" She asked him and he nodded.

Even though the vacation was still days away Paris didn't care. She was checking up on son and husband frequently, making sure they had what they needed.

"Good. Now all of your clothes and stuff is out the way. Pack whatever you want to bring with you."

"Okay ma." He said then did as told.

"Ma. When Riley coming?" He asked.

RJ was ready for his little sister to come already.

"She's coming soon." Paris chuckled.

"Okay." He huffed.

"We're training later today as well."

"Okay ma."

"Are you knuckles doing okay?"

"Yea. They are way better then the other day." He told her and she nodded.

After he was okay she left and went into her room with Rodney.

"Baby. I'm good okay, I checked my stuff three times already." He said and she chuckled, getting on the bed.

"No I'm not coming in here for that. I'm just telling you that me and RJ are about to go train. Do you want to come with us?" She asked him, putting on he sneakers.

"I would but I got to do this damn Spanish test in like 10 minutes."

"Well I wish you good luck." She said and gave him a kiss.

"You okay?" She asked him as they took a break

"Yea I'm fine."

"Okay. Cause even though sometimes it hurts working out is supposed to feel good. That's why most people use it as an escape."

He nodded. RJ wasn't trying to be that person but he felt way better and comfortable with his mom than anyone else.

"We gon do another set then we gonna take our showers." Paris told him.

"Wait that's it?"

"Yea. And I'm gonna put you on the same diet my dad put me on. When I say diet you think I mean only salad, no."

"So could I still eat cake?"

"Hmm kinda. A diet isn't completely cutting out food it's mostly about cutting down. Like if you regular eat two cakes only eat one." She explained.

"Ok." He nodded.

After they finished their last set they left the gym portion of the house and took their showers.

"Paris?"

"Yes?"

"Eres muy hermosa mamás."(You are very beautiful mamas.)

"Aww thank you." Paris smiled.

"Wait? I said it right?" He asked and she nodded.

"Yesir." He smiled.

"Are you doing okay now?"

"Yea. I'm getting the hang of it."

"Good. Now the main ones you need to learn is Swedish, German, Irish, and Italian."

"Paris you making my head hurt. You know you and this life got me trying so much new shit." He shook his head and she smiled.

"I know it wasn't easy for me either when my mom and dad made me go through classes. One day I was so frustrated I told my Spanish teacher to go to hell in spanish."

"Bad ass."

"I know." Paris smiled.

Excuse Any Mistakes🥰

Till next time....👋🏾

mia_ngel OUT🏃🏾‍♀️❤️