𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | 16

- Omniscient-

- Omniscient-

Paris and Rodney decided to stay in Petersburg a few more days so they were at his house. Rodney was in his office room working on his club paperwork.

Paris turned while looking at herself in the mirror. "Black looks good on me." She said looking at herself in the lingerie.

She begun to make her journey to Rodney's office

She begun to make her journey to Rodney's office. She knocked on the door.

"You can come in." She heard from the other side.

She walked through the door and his head was in his work. "Hey Rodney." She said seductively.

The tone of her voice made Rodney freeze. 'Am I tripping?'

He looked up and his mouth dropped to the floor. "W-Wassup Paris?" He asked as she came over to him.

She got behind him.

"Nothing I just really wanted to see you." She said then began to massage his shoulders.

The sexual tension was killing them both. He took a hold of her hands and took it off of his shoulders.

He stood up and looked down at her short thick frame. He bend down a bit and picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder.

"Stop you're gonna drop me." She said in fright at how high he picked her up.

He smacked her ass making her yelp as he continued to take her up the stairs. He found his bedroom and threw her own the bed roughly.

He got on tops of her and began to suck her neck while toying with her breast, making her moan. He took the lingerie off of her very quickly.

'How?' Paris thought and the thought was quickly cut off with a moan.

His hand went from her breast, to her stomach, and found its way to her pussy. He rubbed around it for second or two before putting it in.

His finger went in and out of her pussy slowly, driving her insane. He kissed her one more time before sliding down.

Rodney kissed her thighs making Paris whiney. "P-Please I can't take it." She said and gasped when she felt his mouth on her clit. Her heart rate sped up as he licked, slurped, and ate her pussy.

He pinched her clit a bit making her cum with a scream. "FUCK RODNEY!" She screamed.

"Mamas one thing you're gonna learn after tonight is, during sex that's not my name." He said to her.

He pulled down his boxers and tapped his tip on her pussy a couple times. He did it again before sliding in slowly, making her gasp at the feeling.

Rodney slowly eased in and out of her. "Fuck." He grunted, she was extremely tight.

"Speed up."

"You sure mamas?" He asked, still sliding in and out of her.

"Yes I'm sure." She said and he nodded. His paced sped up. "W-WAIT!"

"Sorry not can do." He said as he went in and out of her roughly.

"FUCK RODNEY." She moaned.

"That ain't my name." He shook his head, pounding his thighs into her.

"IM CUMMING." She screamed.

"Don't."

"I can't." She said trying to hold it in.

"You better not, cum if you want to. It ain't gon be pretty mamas." He grunted.

She couldn't help it and came all over his dick. She panted as she felt her heart in her pussy. She felt her self being turned over.

"I told you to not fucking cum." He said angrily. He thrusted into her roughly, making a scream come out.

"AHH FUCK RODNEY." She yelled and immediately regretted it.

Rodney chuckled darkly and her heart drop to her ass. "What I tell you before Paris?" He asked sliding in and out of her, slowly.

"T-that w-w," She interrupted herself with a moan.

"What?" He asked.

"That wasn't your name." She finally got out.

"So why the fuck you keep calling me that?" He asked then pounded into her.

"FUCK I CAN'T." She yelled.

"Whats my name?" He asked as he kept pounding.

"D-DADDY." She screamed as she came. Rodney took out his dick and nutted on her ass.

He got up and got a rag. He wipe her off then laid down on the bed beside her.

"Clean up yo mess." He said smacking her ass. She kinda froze. She'd never done this before, well willingly.

She got in between his legs and picked it up, seeing all of her cream. "Can you guide me?" She asked, timidly under his stare.

"Yea I got you mamas." He told her.

She licked the tip then opened her mouth as wide as she could. She went down until she felt him in the back of her throat.

"F-fuck baby." He moaned. Rodney wasn't like most dudes, he was very vocal during head.

She came back up and began going up and down. Rodney took her hair and put it into a ponytail with his hand, as she went up and down on his dick.

While doing that, she played with his balls. "Damn mamas." He moaned, throwing his head back.

She continued to do it and after a while he began to feel is nut coming. "Baby I'm about to nut." He said trying to stop her.

But she didn't, "FUCK." He semi-yelled and came all into her mouth.

"You won't." He said and she did, making his mouth drop. He don't know why but her swallowing his nut was extremely attractive to me.

He grabbed her up by her neck and kissed her. He added tongue and she kissed back eagerly.

"Come on so I can fuck you up in the shower." He said and she laughed.

" He said and she laughed