𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 - 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 68

-Omniscient--2 years later-

-Omniscient-
-2 years later-

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEYTON!" Everyone screamed while she just smiled.

"Tank you." She said shyly making everyone stare at her in awe. She was the third child of Paris and Rodney.

They smashed the cake in her face making her laugh then Paris cleaned her up.

-

-

-

"Mane ma tell Pey stop putting her sticky fingers on my computer keyboard."

"She's a child RJ. She doesn't know any better." Paris said and RJ groaned while Peyton smirked.

RJ walked away shaking his head as he got some wipes. "Evil Ass Baby."

Riley came into RJ's room and sat down.
"We can always get her back you know?"

"And how?"

"We should ask her to ask ma for some takeout. If this successful goes through I want a 20."

"I could go for a cheese steak right now but you know she ain't gon let us." RJ said, thinking out loud.

"Of course she isn't. That's why I got something in mind."

"What?"

"We could have Pey ask her."

"But you know she gon say one of us said it."

"Look I got this. Deal?" Riley held out her hand.

"Deal." RJ said as they shook on it.

"PEYYYY." Riley screamed.

"Damn why you gotta yell?" RJ asked as they heard footsteps approaching fast.

"Yes?" Pey smiled.

"Do you want something from Phat Philly's tonight?"

"Yes."

"Go ask mom if you can get some." Riley said and Pey ran into Paris room asking to get takeout.

The two of them went behind her and listened. "Yea we could get something. I'll call in a minute chile." They heard Paris and the two of them started dapping up each other.

"What y'all doing?" Rodney asked scaring them.

"Umm nothing."

"Yea fucking right. Everytime y'all two getting along it's either some bullshit or y'all plotting."

"RJ manipulated Pey into asking mom for some takeout." Riley lied.

RJ's eyes widen looking at her.
"I thought we had a deal."

"Everyman for himself." She shrugged and RJ's jaw dropped sightly.

" She shrugged and RJ's jaw dropped sightly

OMFGGGGGG!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰

Thank youuuuuu muahhhh❤️😍