Chapter 12

Jin's POV

"Is that what you're facing through at the moment?" Jisoo said.

I looked at her and sighed.

"I'm praying that the boy doesn't get the prize."

"And cue the bus! Let's go." I said, trying to enlighten the mood.

We stepped inside the bus and sat down.

I took out my earphones and plugged it in my phone before handing one to Jisoo.

"Here." I said, and she took it without hesitation.

I instantly placed a full playlist of Jisoo's favorite songs from DTS.

My head turned to look at the stop we're in, but ended up looking at Jisoo.

Her eyes were closed and she was nodding slightly to the beat.

She looked so... Magical.

I sighed at the distant memory of Jisoo and I, again.

-Flashback-

"Definitely." I said before closing the book.

The moment my eyes made contact with Jisoo's I couldn't seem to break it.

Although this was something we do all the time, I feel like this one is... Different.

Unknowingly, I was leaning ever so slowly towards Jisoo's lips.

But before anything else happened, the phone rang.

Jisoo turned at the phone before standing up and answering.

What just happened?

-Flashback End-

I didn't realize how long I was staring at Jisoo until she snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hey, are we going to leave at the end of the bus station or something?" Jisoo said.

"Huh?" I said and looked at what bus station we were in.

My jaw touched the floor when I realized that we were 2 stops advanced from our destination.

Sh*t!

My hands automatically reached for the red button, making the bus stop.

I took Jisoo's hand before hopping off the bus and jogging towards the nearest bus station.

"Did we just pass our sta-"

"Sh, don't tell anyone." I said and continued to drag her.

Finally, we managed to get on a bus and head back home.

I fiddled with the keys, looking for the right one but gave up when I accidentally dropped them.

Jisoo picked them up from the ground before unlocking the door to her house.

"There you guys are!" A voice said when I closed the door.

"I thought you ran away or something." Jungkook said and stood up from the couch when he saw Jisoo and I.