Chapter 20

Jisoo's POV

A knock was heard on out front door.

I grabbed my bag and extra house keys before rushing towards the door. Once I opened it, the first thing I saw was Jin's smile.

"Oh, Jin?" I said and tilted my head in confusion.

"Good morning m'lady." He said and brought out flowers from his behind.

"Jin, you didn't have to..." I said and shyly took the bouquet from his hands. "I wanted to." He said and winked at me.

"Gosh this is so cliche." I said before giggling and placing the flowers in an unoccupied vase jar before adding some water so it would wither.

"Aw, it fits the aesthetic of the house too~" I said and giggled.

"Thank you~" I said and hugged him while he laughed.

"Lst's go to school?" Jin said and held my hand.

"Mhm!" I said and closed the door to our house before walking side by side with him.

We made jokes on our way there, laughing loudly making people look our way confusingly.

"Psh, someone asking for your number when you were 13?" I said, in disbelief and squintes my eyebrows.

"Yah! Why do I hear doubt in that tone hm?" Jin said.

"No offense but, you look like a nerd." I said and snickered causing him to give me an offended look.

"You little-" Before he could say anything else, I ran away. "KIM JISOO YAH!" Jin said, before he started to chase after me.

Third Person's POV

Both were too caught up in the moment, that I didn't notice the figure standing a few feet away from them.

"You have it?" They asked and reached out for the phone.

"Yes, all we have to do is show her." The other replied with a smirk.

"Perfect..."

"She's striking again..." A male who was watching the scene said to himself.

"I have to help them."

Jin's POV

"I swear I was this close to getting killed!" I said.

"Kim Seokjin, it's just a ball!" Jisoo said and groaned.

10 minutes ago, Jisoo and I were making our way to the cafeteria when suddenly a football launched towards our direction

Fortunately for Jisoo and I, our reflexes were quick and we managed to dodge the ball.

"In all honesty, you probably would've got some sense knocked in your head if the ball hit you." Jisoo said and rolled her eyes.

"Forgive me your majesty." I said drastically while going on my knee and bowing.

"But I have to admit..." Jisoo said and smiled.

"The first thing you did was bear hug me." Jisoo said and turned to me.

"Well, I don't want you damaging your soft hands when I officially claim you as my own do I?" I said and held her hand.

Jisoo opened her mouth to speak but I immediately cut her off.

"Hey-"

"Actually, even if you turn into an orge I'd still love you anyway." I blurted.

I froze in my spot, not expecting myself to say the word love. I guess Jisoo noticed it too and froze as well.

We stared at each others eyes before breaking eye contact.