Chapter 25

Third Person's POV

Jin and Jisoo were peacefully sleeping on their shared bed, Jin was behind Jisoo's sleeping figure.

His face was buried in the crook of the younger's neck while his hands were wrapped securely around her waist, plus they were holding hands.

The sun was at it's right temperature and the curtains swayed gracefully with the wind.

Ah, what a wonderful morning to wake up to hm?

That was until Jin's head perked up slightly at the faint sound of pots and pans banging in the distance.

Jisoo, who also started to hear the sound, furrowed her eye brows in confusion.

"What is that?" Jisoo mumbled and turned to face her boyfriend.

When the sound started getting louder little by little, Jin groaned into the neck of his girlfriend.

He then proceeded to cover Jisoo's ears with his hands and pulled her towards his chest.

Before Jisoo could question, Jackson, Bambam, Yugyeom, Youngjae, and  Mark came bursting into their room.

They were clanging spatulas against their pots and pans while yelling.

"WAKE UP YOU LOVE BIRDS, IT'S 11 O'CLOCK!" The five men said while marching around their bed.

Despite Jin's hands covering Jisoo's ears, she could still hear the loud banging and yelling coming from the males.

"Guys please, you're going to scare her on the first day!" Jin groaned loudly. "Can't you bother SungJoy instead!?" Jin yelled.

"We heard that!" Joy's voice echoed through the resorts' walls.

"Ooh! Speaking of which, let's go to our next victim!" Mark said happily, before they marched their way into Jaebum and Nayeon's room and closing the door behind them.

"What just happened?" Jisoo mumbled confusingly and sat up from her lying position.

Jin too sat up afterwards, placing his head on her shoulder and wrapping his hands around her waist.

"Well, that's how the singles usually wake up everyone." Jin replied back, still half asleep.

"I actually used to do that with them but, of course I am no longer a single now am I?" Jin said before pecking Jisoo's cheek repeatedly with a dorky smile on his face.

"Let's take a shower?" Jin asked, after a few minutes of silence. "Yeah, go ahead." Jisoo replied back, referring to the toilet.

"Together?"

His question was answered with a smack to his chest.

To explain the scenario, today was the second day of their school vacation in the resort.

They were supposed to do rock climbing the day before actually.

But due to traffic and them being worn out from yelling at each other from their trip to the resort, they didn't really have the energy to do so.

So here they were, on their second activity on the beach.

"Alright get in groups of two you losers!" Bambam yelled while holding onto a volleyball.

"Let's go!" Jin said and hopped onto his feet, dragging Jisoo with him. "Jin I can't play volleyball." Jisoo whined making Jin pout.

"Fine, but you're swimming with me later." Jin said and stole a peck from Jisoo's lips before he proceeded to take his shirt off.