Chapter 19

Third Person's POV

Both individuals at that moment, had their hearts racing in many mixed emotions. Love, passion, nervousness and just a hint of desire.

They stayed in that position for minutes until eventually, the male decided to move.

The two's lips reassembled a puzzle piece, waiting for the other to finally connect into one masterpiece.

The older took the girl's forearm before adding more pressure to the kiss, making Jisoo feel a shiver up her spine.

The kiss was passionate, and for Jisoo it felt like she was in cloud nine.

They would never want to pull away, but due to the lack of oxygen they had to.

Their foreheads stuck against one another, the younger breathing heavily with her eyes closed while the older stared at her.

Not a word was uttered at that moment, all they did was stare and get lost in each other's eyes.

A knot formed in the maiden's stomach when the latter smiled.

"Is it so far so good?" He said, referring to the first stage of him courting her.

"Yes, of to a great start." She said and giggled.

"It's almost past 9pm, I'll have to get going soon." Jin said and stroked her cheek.

"Wanna come over tomorrow?" Jisoo said with a soft smile.

"Definitely." He said before planting a small kiss on Jisoo's hand.

"You taste like chicken." He said, letting out a small laugh when she blushed.

"Oh shush, now get going." Jisoo said and held onto his arm.

The duo headed downstairs and saw the rest bundled up in a blanket while holding onto each other for dear life.

The two let out a small snicker and tip toed their way to the front door.

"I'll see you tomorrow, my lady." Jin said and took the girls hand.

"I'm a lady, not your lady." Jisoo replied back with a small smirk.

"Yet." The male replied with a wink. "Plus, the kiss we shared begs to differ."

"Alright Jin, go home." Jisoo said and watched the male walk away with a finger heart.

"Bye!"

"Goodnight."

She shut the door quietly and turned around just to be met with 6 faces, with their jaws almost touching the floor.

"You guys kissed?" Jungkook said.

"I-I..." Jisoo stuttered at her words when she stared at Jungkook's unreadable look on his face.

The said male walked closer to Jisoo with a deadpan look on his face.

"Jungkook don't do anything st-"

Lisa was cut off when he engulfed Jisoo into a tight hug.

"I'm so proud of you." He whispered in her ear, catching the others off guard.

"Whoa, plot twist much?"

"Bambam shut up."

"You're not mad?" Jisoo said, still confused by his sudden reaction.

Truth be told, Jisoo was happy that Jungkook finally accepted the fact that she wanted a chance to fall in love with Jin.

But she didn't really expected it this quickly.