Chapter 14

Jin's POV

"Jin! I'm going with Jinyoung today. Is that okay with-"

"No." I said almost immediately the moment I heard Jinyoung's name.

It was Friday, Jisoo and I are in the cafeteria at the moment, waiting for the others to arrive.

And she was asking me if it was okay for her and Jinyoung to hangout?

"Aw c'mon Jin? Why not?" She said and pouted.

Nope, nadda. I'm NOT going to fall for her aegyo.

"Because Jisoo, Jungkook going out with Lisa again leaving me to take responsibility of you." I said and pinched her cheek.

"Yah! I'm already legal and I can take care of myself!" Jisoo whined.

"Why do you want to hang out with Jinyoung so bad anyway?" I said and turned to her.

"I can't tell you! It has something to do with the secret." She said, whispering the word 'secret'.

My eyes widened at the statement.

"No!" I yelled, catching everyone's attention in the cafeteria.

"I-I mean..." I said, turning red when I saw the students looking at me questioningly.

"What's the d*mn secret anyway?" I said and scoffed.

"Jin, do you not know what secret means?" Jisoo said and raised an eyebrow.

"If you don't tell me I won't allow you to go with Jinyoung." I said and crossed my arms.

"I need to ask Jinyoung if I can though." She said.

Before I could say anything else, Got7 along with Lisa and Hoseok arrived at our table.

"Hey guys!" Lisa said and took a french fry from my plate before bringing it to her mouth.

"Here, you must be hungry Liz." I said and gave her my plate.

"No, it's okay Jin. I just wanted one only anyway." She said and giggled.

"Whoa, you guys are a thing?" Jinyoung said.

"Ew." Lisa and I said at the same time.

"My boyfriend is Jungkook, FYI." Lisa said and squinted her eyes.

"Wait WHAT?" Bambam said and looked at Lisa with disbelief.

"What's up?" I said.

"No way, you're dating Jeon Jungkook!?" Yugyeom said.

"Uhm, yeah?" Lisa said, confused.

"The 10,000 won please." Yugyeom said and turned to Bambam who looked defeated.

Bambam brought out money while mumbling curses at Yugyeom before passing it to him.

"Yah! Don't bet with my love life!" Lisa said, hitting Bambam over and over again.

"Okay! Okay!" Bambam said, trying to stop Lisa from breaking his shoulder.

"Alright guys, you can stop now." I said and separated the two.

"Okay mom." Bambam mocked.

"Hey! I thought I'm the mom?" Jinyoung said.

"Not on this group you aren't." I said and winked at him.

"Oh! Jisoo, we're still going to the park later right?" Jinyoung said with a smile.

"Ye- Actually..." Jisoo said and turned to me.