IMPORTANT!

*Please Read This!*

Hey guys!

No, it's not an update and I apologize but it's important.

I have been changing some of the side ships here in the story.

Some of you early birds who have read chapter 10 to 15 know that the original ships were 2Jae, Yugbam and Markjin.

Due to personal reasons, I changed the ships to Dahbum (Dahyun and Jaebum), Seulyong (Seulgi and Jinyoung), and decided that Bambam and Yugyeom will stay single for the mean time.

(I'm not familiar with GotTwice's ship names so if you see an error please comment)

...I completely forgot that Dahyun and Namjoon were a couple in Book 1 (I'm Not Her) which means they are practically still a couple in Book 2 (Chasing After You).

To avoid any confusion, here are the official ships:

Jin x Jisoo (duh)
Lisa x Jungkook (duh 2.0)
Jimin x Rose
Jennie X Yoongi
Sungjae x Joy (duh 3.0)
Jaebum x Nayeon
Jinyoung x Seulgi
Dahyun x Namjoon
Hoseok x Momo

(also if anyone has recommendations on what straight  ships Yugyeom and Bambam should be in, you're free to ask)

Sides ships are important in this story as well!

So chapters from 10 to 23 should contain these ships and these ships only^^^

I'm very sorry for my lack of attention to this book and promise to re-read every chapter more than once.

If you see any mistakes, please don't be afraid to comment and point it out.

I'll be updating next week btw :DD

IF you have any questions regarding 'I'm Not Her' or
'Chasing After You', please ask away!

Okie Doki! That's all I have to say, see you in the next chapter!

*Deleting this when this chapter hits 100 reads*

292 words