Chapter 28

Third Person's POV

"S-Suho?" Jin said, not believe what his eyes was seeing right now.

"Yes Jin, hello." He said with that disgusting smirk on his face.

'I knew it!' Jin thought, his blood started to boil once again.

"Y-You lied?" Jisoo said, she was shaking in her seat.

He walked towards Jisoo before placing his fingers under her chin and tilting it up.

"Mhm, that's right sweetheart." He said, making Jisoo harshly turn her head away.

"Now here's what we're gonna do, Jisoo is going to drink the wrath potion in order for her feelings for Jin to disappear." She said picked up the purple potion.

"Cause you see, my love potion won't work unless the person whom will receive the potion isn't in love. And obviously, this isn't going to work." Moonbyul said and rolled her eyes.

"So in order for her not to be in love with you, I decided that I'll give her the wrath potion first." She said, and swirled the purple liquid.

"Then she'll despise you."

Jin's heart shattered and he faced Jisoo, who has a terrified expression.

"Then, we can use the love potion on her to fall in love with..." She stopped talking and giggled, making Jin realize.

Moonbyul was going to make Jisoo hate him, which technically meant that Jisoo wouldn't love him anymore!

Then! She'll make Jisoo fall in love with Suho!

"Moonbyul! Please- Don't do this!" Jin yelled helplessly while trying to get out of the rope.

"No can do~ I spent my whole life waiting for this moment!" Moonbyul said with a grin while approaching Jisoo.

"Open wide!" She said, Wheein forcing her mouth open.

All Jin could do was struggle and move, yell out for people to hear him, while the love of his life was being forced to drink something that could kill her.

The ringing in his ears became louder the more he yelled, the more he saw Jisoo cry, the more Moonbyul laughed.

Finally, the jar was emptied and dropped onto the floor.

"Jisoo!" Jin cried when Jisoo's eyes squeezed shut, he could see the way Jisoo was trying to resist the potion.

Suho tilted Jisoo's head gently toward Jin's direction, and Jin thrashed and struggled and yelled at Jisoo to keep her eyes closed.

But it seemed like the heavens weren't on his side this time, as Jisoo slowly opened her eyes and faced her past lover.

Rage, anger, hatred was evident in the female's eyes.

"Jisoo!" He yelled, to which he earned a slap from Wheein.

"Yes... It's wonderful." Moonbyul said and admiringly eyed Jisoo, who was staring at Jin like she was ready to attack him at any moment.

Jin felt helpless, he felt like crying.

"Jisoo... I'm so sorry." He said, tears already rolling down his cheeks.

His head was pounding, his throat was dry and on fire, and he felt sore from the tightness of the rope.

Jin really felt like dying.

"Aw, poor Jin. Don't worry baby, after this is done we'll treat your wound yes?" Moonbyul said and stroked his cheek, but Jin growled and snapped his head away from her hand.