Chapter 4

Jin's POV

"Class dismissed."

I jumped out of my seat before running out of the classroom.

Despite all the stares, whispers and gossips I heard all throughout the day, I managed to take control of myself and surprisingly not get into any fights.

...okay fine maybe just one fight happened today.

-Flashback-

"Well look who decided to go back to school." A voice that could boil any ones blood in an instant said behind my back.

I gripped onto the lockers handle, probably denting it by now.

"I'm not in a d*mn mood Suho." I said and spat his name out like a curse.

"Did I ask whether you would want to or not though." He said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Whatever." I said and shut locker with full force and nudged my way out of Suho and his friend's direction.

"Very interesting rumors you are in Jin, good job." He said sarcastically while clapping.

"In fact, I think you have beaten my record by this time." He said and let out a disgusting laugh.

I closed my eyes and started to walk faster away from the devil himself.

"What a shame Jisoo actually chose you over me." He said making my eye twitch in anger.

Calm down Jin, he's not worth it...

"Just imagine the things I can do to a chic like Jisoo, the possibilities are endless!" He said.

My hand balled into fist and my knuckles probably are as white as snow.

"Best part is, she forgets anything and everything."

I stopped walking and clenched my jaw.

Now that triggered me.

Because the next thing I knew, I tackled Suho to the ground and started to throw punches at his face.

My knuckles started to hurt and bleed against his face but, I was too enraged to notice.

Although his friends were pushing me, pulling me, kicking me, the only thing I wanted to accomplish was to break his face.

It wasn't long after before his friends managed to pull my away from Suho.

He stood up from the ground and wiped his face which was dripping with blood.

Once he touched a bleeding part with the tip of his finger and saw it, he spoke.

"Hah... You're improved physically Jin." He said and smirked at me.

"Unfortunately not mentally." He said and let out another sickening laugh.

My blood boiled once more that I was able to kick both his friends holding me and throw my books at his face.

Once my books made contact with his face, he head hit one of the lockers from behind causing him to faint and drop on the ground with a loud thud.

His friends rushed over to his side and started shaking him up.

I harshly snatched my books from the ground and dusted them before speaking.