Chapter 7

Jin's POV

"Jungkook what the h*ll." I muttered under my breath.

"You didn't come to the hospital because you and Lis..." I said and massaged the bridge of my nose.

"I'm not gonna even say anything anymore." I said threw my hands up while taking a seat beside Jisoo.

"Jisoo." Jungkook said and sat on her other side.

She just hummed in response, due to the food inside her mouth.

He scanned her body before his eyes landed on the tag that was on her wrist.

"Right, the bill." Jungkook said and stood up, but I grabbed his wrist in the process.

The bill...

"What's up?" Jungkook said and furrowed his eyebrows.

I stood up from the couch before balling my hands into fists.

"I..." I said and paused.

"What I did to Jisoo, was unforgivable." I said.

"The least I could do, is pay for what happened to her."

Jungkook crossed his arms.

"If you think that paying for Jisoo's hospital bill will get me to forgive you completely then, you're very wrong." He said with a deadpan look on his face.

"What I did to her is unforgivable, not even paying this stupid bill would do any good to her." I said.

"But, it's the only thing I'm capable of doing to earn at least one speck of her forgiveness." I said and looked at Jisoo.

"Including yours, and everybody else's." I said.

He looked at Jisoo and sighed before sitting down on the couch again.

"I'm willing to forgive you the moment everyone in our group does." He said, signaling Lisa to sit down beside him.

"I already have." Lisa said, taking a seat and smiled at me.

"Thank you Lis." I said and smiled back at her.

Jungkook nodded before kissing Lisa's forehead and facing Jisoo.

"Soo." He called out to her.

She faced him while taking another bite of the food.

Jungkook's eyes soften and he stroked her hair.

"We'll get you back Jisoo, just hang on." He said and engulfed her into a hug.

Jisoo, who had no idea what was going on decided to hug him back.

Jungkook stood up and looked at me from head to toe before walking back upstairs.

I exhaled the breath I didn't knew I was holding the moment he left the area.

"Gosh." I said and sat down on the couch and groaning after a long walk outside.

"Were you here since last night?" I said and turned to Lisa.

"Mhm." She hummed in response and started drinking some milk she had brought out.