Chapter 10

Jin's POV

"Jin, what the h*ll are you staring at?"

It was currently lunch time but instead of eating, I was observing the photo that was all around the school's news.

Aka, me giving Jisoo a piggyback ride.

"Aish Jin, it must be some edit. Don't believe them." Yoongi said.

"Yoongs, I did carry her." I said and sighed.

Everyone on the table looked at me with an expression I couldn't really identify.

"Jeez Jin, you gave her that much hope that you like her?" Seulgi said and rolled her eyes at me.

"Seulgi, not infront of Jisoo please." Irene said and pinched her side gently.

"Who's that?" I heard Jisoo beside me say.

"Oh, here." I said and gave her my phone.

She looked at the picture intently before zooming in the photo.

"Is that you and... Me?" Jisoo said and furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me.

"Y-Yeah?" I said and scratched my head.

"I don't remember you gigivng me a piggyback ride." Jisoo said.

"Well..."

"Guys, we should get going to our next class!" Jennie said and clapped.

Thank you Jennie Kim.

"My teacher says something about a book?" Jisoo said and fiddled her fingers.

"Jin bring her to the library." Hoseok said and nudged me.

"Alright, alright." I said and got up.

"See you guys later!" Jisoo said and waved energetically at them.

I never saw this side of Jisoo...

"What book are you looking for?" I said while we walked towards the library.

"We have a book report so, I guess any book is fine." She said.

"Anybook huh?" I said and nodded.

We reached the library and we started to search for a book.

"Chasing After You?" I heard Jisoo say.

My eyes widen upon hearing that book and immediately ran to her side.

"Read that book and make a book report about it." I said.

"This?" She said and looked at the book.

"Hm." She said and opened it.

I smiled when I realized that she was getting into the book.

A strand of loose hair fell from her face so I brushed it behind her ear since she was so into the book.

"I love it..." She said, still by the first page.

"Thanks Jin, I'll definitely use this." She said and walked towards the counter.

Third Person's POV

Once they retrieved the desired book, they took no longer than a second to leave the library.

Jisoo, who already started reading the book started mumbling the words her eyes came across in the book.

While Jin, made sure she doesn't bump onto the other students while reading.

Suddenly, the latter got lost in his own thoughts and started to stare at the goddess in front of him.

An unintentional smile crept up in his lips when he saw the maiden's eyes sparkle in wonder.