Chapter 16

Jin's POV

I skipped happily towards the school gate after my conversation with Jisoo yesterday. Once she said those words, I swore I had to make her mine.

Playing with my fingers and tilting my head, I searched and scanned the area in search for Jisoo. I froze in spot when she walked up to me with a soft smile.

"Hey Jin." She said. I took a breath before responding.

"Hey Moonbyul." I said, with a stoic face.

"Wheein." I said and bowed slightly as a greeting.

"It's been a while since the last time we met hasn't it?" She said.

"Yes." I replied shortly.

"Well, maybe if you invited Wheein and I to your small gatherings, maybe it would've never been this long."

I gritted my teeth.

"Well guess what, I'm glad it's been a long time since we met and I hope this will be the last one." I said and turned my heel.

"Jin~!" I heard a woman's voice call out to me.

I turned my head in confusion and suddenly smiled the moment my eyes landed on Jisoo.

"Hey Jisoo." I said and placed a small peck on her forehead.

"Oh..." Jisoo said the moment she saw Moonbyul and Wheein looking at her oddly.

"Hey there, I'm Jisoo." She said and extended her hand.

I pinched her left arm quietly, hoping she'd stop.

She does not want to make a scene with this girl...

"Moonbyul." She said, through a fake smile and shook her hand back.

"You and Jin know each other?" Jisoo said, acting oblivious.

"Of course they do, why do you think they're talking?" Wheein said, squinting her eyes at Jisoo.

I glared at the younger causing her to roll her eyes.

"I'm just a good friend of his." Moonbyul said.

"Eh? I've never heard Jin talk about you though." Jisoo said, making me hold in a snicker.

"Well, maybe because you two aren't close enough for him to talk about me." Moonbyul said, scoffing slightly.

"Does that mean you're a sensitive topic?" Jisoo said with a tilted head.

Moonbyul rolled her eyes before taking a step closer.

"If I made his life miserable, I can make yours as well." She said and glared at Jisoo.

I shivered upon hearing Moonbyul say that to Jisoo.

"Is that a threat?" Jisoo said with raised eyebrow causing Moonbyul to let out a sarcastic laugh.

"What a shame..." She said and looked at me.

"Jin, don't tell me this is the girl Dahyun is talking about."

"That's none of your concern." I said and held Jisoo's hand before dragging her inside.

It was quiet at first, but Jisoo eventually spoke.

"If you don't mind me asking... How bad did they 'harass' you?"

I stopped walking and looked down. Unknowingly, my grip on Jisoo's hand tighten before I exhaled.

"She took my virginity forcefully."