Chapter 8

Third Person's POV

"SHE ASKED ME TO ERASE IT FOR HER OKAY?!"

The room fell silent and no one dared to utter a word.

"She was too broken and she couldn't handle it anymore..." Taehyung said, his voice cracking.

"So she went to me and forced me to to erase her memories, promising me that she would live a better life." He said.

"And that's what I did." Taehyung finished before he took a glance at the maiden who had no idea what was going on.

Jin's breath was unsteady, since he did not expect such answers  to come out of the warlock's lips.

He tried to speak but he really couldn't, he was too flabbergasted by this information.

Instead, Jungkook spoke.

"You WHAT?!" Jungkook yelled and marched towards Taehyung.

Before Jungkook could even lay a finger on Taehyung, he froze in his spot.

"Jungkook!" Lisa said but didn't move an inch since she knew what Taehyung was capable of doing.

"You arrogant J*RK!" Jungkook yelled at the man, despite being frozen in his spot.

Taehyung let out a bitter laugh before glaring at the younger.

"You're calling me a j*rk?" He said and let out a scoff.

"You underestimated Jisoo by making an agreement with Jin to protect her, look where it got her huh?"

"Such hypocrisy." He said before Jungkook stumbled backwards, falling on the ground.

"Jungkook..." Lisa said and helped her boyfriend up.

Taehyung looked over at Jin, who immediately felt shivers down his spine the moment they made eye contact.

"You." Taehyung said, extending his finger while pointing at Jin.

"Having the audacity to get mad at me for doing what's best for Jisoo?"

The warlork started walking towards Jin while an angry expression.

"Taehyung stop-"

But he didn't listen to Jungkook and continued to march toward the oldest.

Jin's hair all throughout his body stood up almost instantly the moment Taehyung brought his hand up.

He prepared himself for the worst to happen, but what happemed next shocked them all.

Before Taehyung could do anything else, Jisoo stood in front of Jin with her hands extended to the fullest.

"No." She said.

Jin's POV

Taehyung's eyes soften the moment his eyes landed on Jisoo.

My heart was beating at such a tremendous speed, never have I experienced.

Even with Joy.