Chapter 18

Jin's POV

I couldn't contain my happiness at that moment.

Before I could scream and yell in rejoice, I dragged Jisoo outside the library since I didn't want to get kicked out of the library again.

That was probably useless because the moment we stepped out the library, I yelled and jumped in happiness that the students passing by looked at me weirdly.

To say I was happy, was clearly an understatement.

"Jin!" Jisoo said, giggling at me while holding onto my forearm to contain me.

I calmed down a bit, but that didn't stop me from smiling.

"Jin! Jisoo!" Both our heads turned to the direction of the voice and saw that a few from our table have followed.

"Guys, you can't just leave us hanging like that." Lisa said and started to pant, I'm guessing due to the fact they all ran.

"What did she say!?" Joy said, her eyes sparkling.

"She didn't say yes but she's allowing me to court her!" I said and held Jisoo's hand.

"Nice! That's the first step then!" Jinyoung said and gave me a fist bump.

"Not to burst your bubble but technically she hasn't kinda accepted you yet...?"

"Bummie!" Nayeon said and hit her boyfriend's chest after hearing his remark.

"Don't worry Nayeon, he does have a point." I said and faced Jisoo.

"But we'll see where this will take us." Jisoo said and smiled at me.

The bell rang at that moment, indicating the next class was about to start. We all headed to our perspective classrooms.

"Tomorrow is Saturday, are you free?" I said, eyes glued to the ground.

"What if I'm not?" Jisoo said and turned to me with a cheeky smile.

"Then I'll have pizza, soda, ice cream and a Harry Potter movie marathon all by myself." I said and pouted playful with she giggled.

"Alright then, I'll come by your house to-"

"Who said your coming to my house? I'm picking you up." I said with a wink making her laugh.

Jisoo and I were walking side by side in comfortable silence, until I realized.

Will Jungkook be okay with this?

"Hey Jisoo... Have you thought about Jungkook's opinion of this?" I muttered.

Jisoo took some time to sink that sentence in before she turned to me.

"Goodness, you're right." She said with wide eyes.

"Well, he'll probably be fine with it anyway." Jisoo said making me nod in agreement.

Jisoo's POV

"HE DID WHAT!?"

I take what I said earlier back, Jungkook is 100% NOT fine with it.

"Jungkook please calm down." Lisa said, taking a step back.

"Jisoo, you allowed him to court you?" Jungkook said, completely ignoring Lisa's words. I bit my lip before responding.

"Yes Jungkook... I did." I said, not quite understanding why Jungkook was so mad.

"Jisoo! He..." Jungkook spoke but paused midway.

"Whatever." He said before rushing to his room and slamming the door.

"Lisa..." I said and turned to her who looked at me with a concerned face.