Chapter 27

Jin's POV

"Sweetheart, you still have one hour and 30 minutes before class starts. Are you sure you don't want to stay?" My grandmother said when I started putting my shoes on.

"You haven't even eaten anything yet." She said and crossed her arms.

"It's okay Ma, I'll eat the food you packed for me outside." I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Ma, he's just doing that because he wants to pick up his girlfriend." My aunt said with a scoff.

I spat my tongue at her direction and opened the door. I flinched with a yelp when I saw Jisoo standing by the doorstep.

"J-Jisoo!" I said and leaned against the door frame while placing a hand on my chest.

"Morning babe!" She said and kissed me cheek.

"Babe, what are you doing here?" I whispered, happy she was here but confused on why.

"Because I want to walk you to school?" Jisoo said and raised her brow amusingly.

"But baby that's my job~" I said and clung onto her forearm.

"But I did it today, you don't expect me to go back home do you~?" Jisoo said with the same tone I used.

Unfortunately, our cute time together ended when my aunt coughed loud enough for both of us to hear.

"Oh- good morning." Jisoo said, pulling away from my side instantly and bowing 90 degrees.

I brought Jisoo inside the house and closed the door behind us.

"Ma, this is Kim Jisoo. My girlfriend." I said with a smile.

"Hello." Jisoo said and bowed slightly when she was behind my grandmother, who was arranging the dishes.

"Using your last name on hers already Jin?" Ma said teasingly.

"Maybe, I can't help myself." I said and kissed Jisoo's forehead.

My grandmother proceeded to turn around and when she was finally faced to face with Jisoo, she gasped.

"Oh my, what a lovely face!" She said and held Jisoo's cheeks.

"Ma! Be careful." I said when I saw the way Jisoo's face was being squished.

Ugh, why is Jisoo so cute all the time?

"Thank you. But you can't pretend you look as good!" Jisoo said.

"Ah, she's a keeper Jin." Ma said, earning a laugh from Jisoo. "I have to agree with Ma." My aunt said and stood beside Jisoo before swinging her arm over her shoulder.

"Okay, okay I get it. May I have my girlfriend back please?" I said, not waiting for a reply and holding Jisoo's forearm.

"Can't she stay over for a little bit? You still have 1 hour before class starts and your school is 15 minutes away." Ma said to me.

"Well..." I looked over at Jisoo.

"Sure! We still have time before class starts anyway right?" Jisoo said.

"Excellent. Now, take a seat and I can prepare you some tea." Ma said and was about to go to the kitchen but Jisoo stopped her.

"No no, I can do it myself. Please, sit down." Jisoo said. "See? Go get yourself someone like that already!" Ma said to my aunt who just placed her palm on her forehead.

Ah, Jisoo does know how to charm people huh?

We spoke about school, Jisoo's life and our relationship for the past 30 minutes. Without including all the other details of course.