Chapter 15 + QnA Answers

*Warning, very very long chapter ahead*

Jin's POV

"3 years? Whoa, it must've been hard for you." I said when Jinyoung told me how long he has been crushing on Seulgi.

"I guess it was too much for him to handle because the next thing we knew, the secret slipped out his mouth." Jisoo said.

"Imagine out of all people, Jisoo." Jinyoung said before letting out a laugh.

"Well Jinyoung, I wish you a good luck." I said and patted his shoulder.

"Thanks hyung."

"Fighting!" Jisoo said and raised her hands while scrunching up her nose.

"This is us." I said once we reached Jisoo's house.

"Tomorrow, Park Jinyoung is a changed man." Jisoo said and held his shoulder.

"I sure hope so." He said before walking off.

"Bye!" He yelled with a wave before running off.

I smiled at Jisoo, who was standing by her doorway.

"I'll get going now Soo." I said and patted her head.

"I can't wait!" She said and clasped her hands.

"Can't wait to see me?" I said and smirked at her.

I expected her to roll her eyes when I usually flirt with her. But this time, really caught me off guard.

"Why else would I be excited for tomorrow if it isn't you?" She said and smirked back.

I felt my face heating up before I choked on my own saliva.

"O-oh, look at the time. It's late now bye!" I said and immediately turned around and walked away.

A smile crept up my lips when I heard Jisoo cackling in laughter behind me. Thankfully, my back was facing her front.

Once I reached home, I flinched the moment I saw Joy and my mom talking by the living room.

"Joy?" I said and walked up to the table.

"Jin! She was waiting for who knows how long, where were you?" My mother said and slapped the back to my head.

"Mom!" I said and groaned before rubbing the spot she hit.

"It's okay Ms. Kim, I enjoyed our conversation." She said and giggled.

"Aish, okay. I'll cook dinner now." My mother said before walking to the kitchen.

"What's up?" I said and sat down beside Joy.

"Sungjae and I saw someone... We definitely didn't want to see at school." Joy said and sighed.

"Taehyung?" I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Not Taehyung! It's a girl." She said, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"A girl?" I said and blinked.

"You still don't know?" Joy said and I chuckled nervously. The next thing she said, sent shivers down my spine.

"It's Wheein.". She said.

"O-Okay, and?" I said, hoping she's not saying what I think she's about to say.

"Jin, she's siblings with you know who."

"Does that mean..." I said and faced Joy with a horrified look on my face. She nodded slowly.

"Moonbyul, she's back."

-The Next Day-

I fiddled with my fingers while patiently waiting for Jisoo at the front of the school.