Chapter 24

Jin's POV

"My arm hurts." Jisoo whined while holding onto her right hand and massaging it.

"I agree, these papers will give me nightmares I tell you." I said, referring to the bag hung over my shoulder.

It was Monday, and thankfully Jisoo and I managed to finish half our missed homework and head to school after who knows how long.

"I almost forgot what it's like walking to school because of how many weeks I skipped." Jisoo muttered, kicking some of the rocks on the ground.

"Do you want to finish the other half after school?" I said and nudged her side causing her to groan.

"Let's change the topic please, I don't want that pile of knowledge to be the first thing I worry about on a Monday morning." She said and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Fine, fine." I said and pecked her forehead before swinging an arm around her shoulders.

When we reached the school gates, we saw a bunch of our friends standing near by.

"Oh! They're back!" Jennie squealed when she caught sight of Jisoo and I.

"We sure are." Jisoo said and pulled the girls into a group hug while I did small handshakes with the boys.

"Girls." Yoongi muttered under his breath earning a slap on the head from his girlfriend.

"Stop hitting me!" Yoongi whined and rubbed his head, making Jennie spit her tongue at him.

"What kind of a relationship is this?" Joy asked with squinted eyes.

"Our unique one, duh." Jennie said and held Yoongi's hand.

"Yeah, a very unique one." Jimin said and rolled his eyes before letting out a cry of pain when Jennie smacked his shoulder.

"Alright you guys, stop hitting each other now." I said and separated the two.

When everyone arrived at the front gate, we all started to head to our classes.

"Jin." Joy said and nudged my shoulder. "How are you guys?" She said.

"She's my girlfriend now." I whispered to Joy making her yell.

"YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER NOW!?"

Everyone in our group snapped their heads at our directon upon hearing Joy yell.

"Yah!" I whisper yelled, which was  useless since everyone was probably waiting for an explanation.

"You haven't told them yet?" Jisoo said and raised a brow at me, making me sheepishly chuckle back at her.

"Told us what?" Seulgi said and crossed her arms.

I sighed heavily before grabbing Jisoo's hand in mine.

"We're dating." I said and raised our intertwined hands. And from there, everyone spoke all at once.

"I knew it!" Joy said happily and clung onto Sungjae while Jisoo blushed.

"Ha! You owe me-"

"Shut up, I already knew." Youngjae said and rolled his eyes while handing Jaebum money.

"Yah! What did I say about betting?" Nayeon said and slapped Jaebum's chest.

"Jisoo! I'm so happy for you!" Lisa said and hugged her.

"She finally got herself some!" Seulgi joined along and the girls engulfed themselves in another grouphug.

"If a single judgmental statement come out from your mouth Min Yoongi, Jennie will probably slice it off your face." I said when Yoongi rolled his eyes and opened his mouth to say something.