Chapter 22

Jin's POV

"Is she still not coming out?" Joy said when I sat on the couch, a tray of unfinished food on my hands.

I let out a frustrated sigh before shaking my head as a 'no'. 2 weeks... It's been 2 weeks since Jungkook left.

Jisoo has been locking herself inside the room, not even going out to eat.

Up to the point we had to go to her room and feed her because if she didn't, she'd starve.

"She only ate one bread for breakfast today." I said and placed the plate down with a sigh.

"She'll come out eventually, remember that one time you literally locked yourself and Jisoo had to take care of you?" Sungjae said.

I chuckled.

"Yeah..."

-Flashback-

"Jin please come out." Jisoo said from the other side.

But I ignored her pleads and buried myself in the guests room's bed.

"At least eat the food I left behind for you Jin, I care about you." She said before I heard a plate being placed in front of my door and small steps.

I looked up from my bed and faced the mirror.

I look hideous...

I finally decided to get up and clean myself at least, my parents would never want to see me like this.

Sitting down, I took my phone at hand before scrolling through all the missed messages of my friends and relatives.

One message caught my eye.

(Hyung, please talk to Jisoo at least. She has been worried about you ever since last week. You wouldn't want to lock yourself up until Jisoo forgets you, now would you?)

My heart tighten upon the thought of Jisoo forgetting me. After an hour of thinking straight, I decided to leave my room.

Picking up the plate from the front of my room, I walked down the stairs to be greeted by darkness.

Did Jisoo go out?

After eating half of the food, I walked up to Jisoo's room.

I opened the door quietly and I felt my face soften upon seeing Jisoo fast asleep on her bed.

From the whole week of my uncle death, I smiled.

-Flashback End-

"Let's just--hope she comes out for dinner." Joy said and rubbed her temples.

-Time Skip-

Joy, Sungjae, Jimin, Rose and I were in the living room watching some TV.

"Ew this guy keeps messaging me on IG." Jimin said and squinted his eyes at his phone.

"Huh? Let me see!" Rose said and snatched his phone before scrolling.

"Oli London?" Rose said and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Let me see." I said and reached out for the phone and instantly snickered upon seeing the man's profile.

"You know sometimes... Being handsome is hard." Jimin said with a smirk followed by a loud groan when he was slapped by his girlfriend.

"Why can't you guys act like a normal couple for once?" Joy said, finding them amusing.

"Sungjoy can't relate." Sungjae said and kissed Joy's forehead.