Chapter 23

Third Person's POV

After breakfast the two laid on the younger's room, tangled in each other's legs in pure bliss.

Jisoo had never felt this happy and loved in awhile, and she wished they could stay like this forever.

For Jin? Well, to say he was happy was an understatement. Not even I could explain how much joy he felt when he could finally hug and kiss Jisoo freely.

"Jin it's been an hour already, don't you want to get up?" Jisoo whispered at the male who was basically clinging onto her.

"Mhm, five more minutes..." He said against her neck, causing her to shiver.

"Okay." She said and pecked his lips before snuggljng closer. If they weren't pressed against each other yet, they definitely are now.

Unfortunately, Jin's phone rang and startled the two.

"Jin? You should answer that." Jisoo said, referring to his phone that was currently vibrating on her study desk.

"Ignore it." Jin said, closing his eyes once more before bringing the female closer.

"Yah, answer it. What if it's important?" Jisoo said and nudged her boyfriend who just pouted.

She giggled before planting a kiss on him lips before directing him to his phone.

"Fine." Jin said and stood up before he stole a peck from the maiden's lips and rushing to his phone.

The male furrowed his eyebrows upon seeing Joy was calling him.

'It's like 10am on a Saturday, why is she calling me?' He thought to himself.

Nevertheless, he picked up the call in a slightly irritated tone. "Yes?"

"Good morning to you too, you ball of sunshine." Joy's voice echoed on the other side of the call, sarcasm dripping off her tone.

"What's up?" Jin said, glancing over at Jisoo who was busy patting her stuffed toys and plushies and greeting them small 'good mornings'.

"Well, Sungjae and I just thought of a theory yesterday and we'd thought you would want to hear it."

"Can't it wa- hold up." Jin stopped in his own words when the sentence Joy said sinked in.

"You mean about Jisoo forgetting?" Jin whispered into the speaker so Jisoo wouldn't hear him.

"Yes."

Instantly, Jin turned to Jisoo before pointing towards the door, indirectly telling her that he was going to leave the room to take the call.

His girlfriend just nodded before plopping on the bed and spreaded herself like a starfish.

Once Jin closed the door to her room and walked down the stairs he spoke. "Alright, what's the theory?" He said and sat down on the couch.

"As you know, Jisoo suddenly forgot her memory last night correct?" Joy asked. "Yes."

"And what events happened before she 'forgot'?"

"She locked herself in her room?" Jin said cluelessly. "And before that?"

Jin thought for awhile before answering. "We told her before she forgot everything her parents died, afterwards Jungkook left for France." He said, making sure Jisoo wasn't hearing anything.

"Bingo, keep that scenario in mind okay?" Jin responded with a hum.

"Alright so now, put yourself in her shoes."