Chapter 29

Third Person's POV

Jin eyes widened slowly when Jisoo carefully carrassed his black hair.

He stood up and gently pressed his forehead against Jisoo's.

"Jisoo, I'm so sorry for being so blind..." Jin started.

"For being too oblivious, for being ungrateful." Jin whispered with his eyes closed.

"I truely don't deserve you." Jin said and started to light cry.

"Don't say that."

Jin opened his eyes and stared into Jisoo's who were just has glassy as his.

"Yes, you were oblivious, stupid and selfish. But look." Jisoo said and stroked his cheek.

"Look at where we are now."

The moment Taehyung and Suho told her everything, she suddenly remembered it all like it happened yesterday.

When she saw Jin in the fields, all she wanted to do was hug him and kiss him and tell him how much she missed the other.

But she couldn't risk ruining the plan, so she stayed as actress Jisoo for the whole week.

She knew that it was going to be hard acting as the role she perviously was and prepared herself mentally.

But she definitely didn't ready herself enough.

The hugs, kissed, cuddles, movie nights she had with Jin were like a dream come true.

She wondered, how did she not remember the 'Jinchu' girl was actually herself?

Jin's efforts for everything he's done, has finally paid off.

"Thank you Jisoo, for not giving up on me." Jin said and placed a kiss on her nose.

Jisoo shook her head before placing both hands on his face.

"No Jin thank you, for caring after an amnesia patient." Was what Jisoo said before she pressed her lips onto the other's.

They laid on Jin's bed, tangled in each other's warmth. Remembering all the nights they used to do this together.

Jin felt as if, it was even better now that Jisoo remembers everything.

"Jisoo." Jin said while twirling a strand of Jisoo's hair in between his fingers.

"Mhm?" Jisoo answered against Jin's chest.

"I have a few questions to ask you, is that alright?" Jin said.

Jisoo faced Jin properly before cupping his face with her hands and hummed as a response.

"First off... What's going to happen with Taehyung and Suho?"

Jisoo shrugged lightly before speaking.

"I don't know, they just told me to cut the ropes off you and run to your house." Jisoo said, playing with his cheek fat.

"Hm..." Jin hummed in response while holding onto Jisoo's waist and pulling her closer.

"What about our friends?" Jin said while burying his face onto Jisoo's neck.

"Our friends? What about them?" Jisoo said and stroked Jin's head.

"You know... How would they react?" Jin said, imagining all their freaked out reactions.

"Let's conduct a meeting I suppose." Jisoo said.

"But later, because we need to spend the time we lost together." Jisoo said and buried her face into his hair.