Chapter 3

Third Person's POV

Jin was in shock, he didn't expect such words to come out of the lady's mouth and froze in his spot.

The man, although filled with puzzlement finally looked down.

He saw the poor girl with a frightened looked on her face, her eyes shut closed.

Despite this, he found the woman's appearance rather... Extraordinarily.

Jin's Adam's Apple twitched and he tensed slightly as the maiden suddenly tighten her grip.

Her eyebrows furrowed and she started groaning in pain.

Jin, who was starting to panick at the situation instinctively wrapped his arms around her while swaying slowly.

He hesitantly but eventually relaxed when the girl's face finally turned back into a normal one, as she falls right back to sleep.

He felt an unknown feeling in his stomach, so he decided to stay with Jisoo until she has completely fallen asleep.

That plan was all gone once Jin found himself too comfortable laying on the bed and slept beside her.

Little did he know that just by the couch, a protective brother was starting to have second thoughts.

Jin's POV

I woke up to a voice slightly shaking me awake.

"Hyung, Hyung... Wake up." I heard Jungkook call out to me.

My eyes opened and I stretched before looking at my surroundings.

I realized, I was lying down on the small couch Jungkook was in.

"Uh, did you... Why am I-"

"Don't ask." Jungkook said before kneeling up and walking towards the counter.

"What's up?" I said and rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"Your phone was ringing like crazy with notifications so I walked over to turn in off." Jungkook said.

"Wae? What was it?" I said and stood up.

"Oh you know, just a bunch of posts and news from your school." He said emphasizing the word 'school'.

Until it hit me.

"Oh my gosh, I haven't attended school for a week now..." I unconsciously muttered.

"You should attend today." I heard Jungkook tell me.

"Jungkook, she barely knows you." I said and turned to him.

"Exactly, I need her to remember me again." He said and sat down Jisoo's sleeping figure.

"Besides, if you aren't here she has no choice but to accept me as her companion and guardian." He said.

"Plus, if you leave right now you might make it in time for school. It's a win-win."

I furrowed my eyes and crossed my arms.

"D*mn Jungkook, you must've learned a lot from France haven't you?" I said.

"Speaking of that." Jungkook said and ran to his bag.

"I bought this." He said and gave me a box.

"What's in it?" I asked and tried to opened it.

When I did, I saw cheese, bread, wine, grapes, probably more than I could say.

"I heard your family is facing rough times, especially after Mr. Kim died." Jungkook said.

"Thanks Kook." I said and patted his shoulder and placed the box he gave me aside.