Fifteen

Apollo ran through Hogsmeade in search of someone he knew

Apollo ran through Hogsmeade in search of someone he knew. Preferably Sammy, but if he could find someone who knew where they were, it was good too. He had made up his mind, finally, and decided he would do to his grandparents house. He had stopped going when his mother died since his father forbade him to, but if he did not know... well, what would happen?

He pushed passed other witches and wizards unapologetically. He only had one thought on his mind. He was too busy looking for his cousin that he did not notice the person right in front of him. He collided with them, both of them falling to the floor.

Apollo looked up to see Kara Dustin getting helped up by her friend from Slytherin, whom she was with. Apollo ignored the hand that was offered to him and got up on his own. He gave an apologetic half smile as a form of apologizing for running into her. She waved him off with a smile of her own.

He went to continue on his way, then paused. "Have you seen Sammy?" He questioned.

Kara nodded. "Last I saw, they were at Honeydukes," She told him.

Apollo breathed out a thanks and continued on his way, this time on his way towards the famed sweets shop. He looked around for anyone with purple hair, then cursed at himself when he realized they could be wearing a hat. He sighed and leaned back against a wall.

"Tired already?" Teased a silvery voice to his right. Apollo turned his head and breathed out a sigh of relief when he saw Sammy standing beside him, sweets in their arms. They were indeed wearing a hat, a red tuque with a nice pompom on it.

"I've been running around looking for you," Apollo joked back dryly.

Sammy grinned. "You thought about my offer?"

The blonde nodded. "Yeah... I'll come with you for the holidays," He muttered as if embarrassed about it.

Sammy squealed excitedly. "Yay! I would hug you right now, but.. candy, you know," They said, smiling widely at him.

Apollo went pink, not use to having anyone offer him this much affection for a single decision. "Uh, right... I'll... see you later," He said awkwardly, trying to shuffle out the door.

"Bye!" Sammy shouted after him. The smile on their face could be heard. Apollo lifted his hand up, the closest thing to a wave from him.

As he exited the shop, the cool breeze hit his face. He sighed and closed his eyes, embracing the feeling. The wind blew in his ears, reminding him of better times when he was out free, away from prying eyes. He opened his eyes again after a moment and stepped into the street. He ventured off to find his friends, hoping to spend the rest of the trip with them. It would be nice to have some fun with them outside of classes before the two weeks away.

His boots padded against the snowy streets of Hogsmeade, leaving tracks behind him that were undetectable as they blending with the others. He traveled around the small town in search for his friends, eventually finding them staring out towards the famous Shrieking Shack, the most haunted place in the area as it is rumored.