Four

Potions had never been Apollo's favorite class

Potions had never been Apollo's favorite class. He was rubbish at it, for one thing. Not to mention, Snape hated him for a reason unbeknownst to him. For the past few years, every time the Professor has the chance, he would pick on the students he didn't like. That included Apollo. While it got better after his and Adrian's friendship blossomed, it was still a pain in the ass to undergo. Like many, Apollo hated Snape. He was a dick to almost everyone, except certain students from his own house.

This year, Ravenclaw and Gryffindor shared this class. It made Apollo want to scowl. He had no friends in Gryffindor, and he knew that Snape would be paring them up with someone from the other house. He loved to do so just to annoy the students.

When Apollo walked in, he was disappointed to see that the only free spot was next to a Gryffindor. He hated that he had to be late, thanks to coming from the Astronomy tower. He was only behind the rest of his housemates because he had spoken to Professor Sinistra after class and they came from other places in the castle, likely closer. Luckily, Snape had not arrived yet. The blonde begrudgingly sat down beside the red headed Gryffindor, less than amused about the arrangement.

The boy opened is mouth to speak, and without Snape entering the room, Apollo could not avoid the interaction. "I'm George, George Weasley. We talked the other day?" The boy greeted cheerfully.

"I don't care," Apollo replied tiredly, rolling his eyes. He had no words to say to someone who had demanded to know about his animagus form, his secret. He was unregistered, and if this boy kept blabbing about it, he would surely get caught. He would probably be expelled if that got out! Or worse, thrown into Azkaban. Enough people knew. It was not good news for him.

George leaned in closer. "You can turn into a wolf, yeah? Like an... an- ana- ani-" He stumbled on the word, not being able to remember it from Professor Mcgonagall's lesson a few years ago.

"Animagus," Apollo corrected him, giving the redhead a side glare. He had never wanted to see Snape more in his life.

"Right!" The Gryffindor said, snapping his fingers. "That's bloody brilliant! What else can you do?" He proceeded to ask, leaning closer to him.

Apollo made a face of disgust and pushed him away. He very much did not enjoy the close proximity. It was a violation of his privacy and personal space, first of all. Not to mention how uncomfortable it made him. It reminded him too much of home, and he hated it.

George seemed to realize he would not get a response out of the boy, at least not yet. "What's your name, then?" He questioned.

The blonde glared once more. "Why does it matter?" 

"I could call you Wolfie," George offered.

Apollo fought the urge to get up and leave. "Absolutely not."

"Then tell me your name."

"Fine. It's Apollo. Apollo Payne."

Before the Weasley boy could say anything more, Snape entered the room. Apollo never thought he would be so glad for that in his life, but there's a first time for everything. The professor went through his usual beginning-of-the-year speech in the familiar drawl, almost putting half the class to sleep. Apollo was one of those people.