Will Smith - Santa's Naughty Little Girl

Today was the office Christmas party and it was a dress up party so I got dressed up in a sexy Santa outfit hoping to impress my boss, Mr Will Smith. He's a sexy, smart and just overall a HUNK!!

I arrived to the office and saw all of my colleagues dressed up in cute outfits; some guy wore a Santa costume and stuffed his stomach with a pillow to obviously look like Santa and it was genius. I made a B-line straight to my boss and gave him a present because I wanted to make an even better impression and show him, I cared for him. "Merry Christmas Sir" I said to him whilst he looked down at me smiling. "Merry Christmas to you too miss l/n. I must say, you do look rather ravishing in that little dress of yours." I gave him a twirl so he could see all of me and because I spun so fast that my skirt flew up my butt so he could see.  A low growl came from his mouth as he saw my red thong under my skirt which were now wet from the attractive sound he made. "A red thong you naughty little girl." He whispered in my ear as he held onto my waist and pulled me closer. I reached up to his ear and whispered softly in his ear "I'm your naughty little girl." His eyes fluttered and I could see his pants become tighter around his dick which seemed to be big and I hoped to see it tonight.

A few hours passed of mingling with colleagues and a few drinks later I was dancing on the office tables about to strip when suddenly, 2 broad arms clutched around me and put me over their shoulder.

It was morning and I woke up in a stranger's bed. I shot up, sitting up and I immediately got a rush to my head. I hear the door open and see its Will. "what happened?! Did we.... Yano" I asked Will hoping I did nothing too crazy last night at the party. "you were about to strip off your dress whilst standing on the desk and I picked you up before you did anything. Don't worry, I didn't sleep in the same bed as you. I slept in the spare bedroom." He put his hand on mine and used his thumb to rub my hand. "that's good we didn't do anything...." His face went numb and pain was filling his eyes. "I hope to do something when I'm sober so I can remember every detail."

I leaned in and kissed his luscious lips as he deepened the kiss, he pulled me in by my hips and pulled me onto his lap. I grinded on his dick whilst not detaching our lips. He groaned into the kiss as he put his hands on my ass and pushing me down more creating more friction between us making me moan and whimper for more of his touch. He tugged at my top hinting for me to take it off. I pull away from his lips and take my top off and I had no bra on. Will looked at my chest and plummeted his mouth to my breasts and lavished them with kisses and bites. I throw my head back in pleasure as he locked his lips onto my left nipple while his hand was caressing my other boob. My hands threaded through his hair and scuffed it up. His lips moved up from my boobs to my collarbone as hind hand travels to my hair pulling it back. I let out a moan and he inhale sharply "You like it rough?" I whimper at the sound of his husky voice and the bulge I felt under me pressing up against my core. "Answer me y/n". he pulls on my hair harden and another moan slips past my lips. "Y-yes sir. I want you to fuck me like the dumb fucking whore I am." His hands travel down to my ass and flips us over so I'm laying with my back on the bed. Will rips my panties off and his fingers are now on me. "Oh fuck". I whimper.

He swirls his fingers on my pearly and then down to my slit. "You're so wet"/ the he slipped his fingers in me. Will starts to pump his fingers in me slowly at first then gradually he speeds up more. "Ah fuck yes Will. Oh, fuck yes." His other hand grips my chin and he pulls my lips to his to cover my moans. I wrap my arms around his neck and into his hair as I feel a tightening in my stomach then all of a sudden, its unleashed and I'm taken into sweet sweet oblivion.

He crawls up to me and dips his head and bites my lower lip. Will placed himself between my legs and starts grinding his hips into me, making me feel amazing. "Ah!" he rotates his hips and thrusts harder and faster making me feel the same tightening sensation I felt before in my stomach, I can't control the moans that leave my lips anymore because I want this too much. I meet him half way every time and just as I'm about to cum again, he stops. "No! what the fuck!"

He pulls back and strips off his clothes. He flips me onto my hands and knees and slaps my ass 8 times. 4 on each cheek, making me clench in the best way. He flips me back to take in my body. "I'm one luck fucking bastard". He whispers more to himself and dips his head down between my legs, licking up some of the juices from before.

"This will hurt but only a little bit okay?" he says lining himself up with my entrance. "Please." I moan, pushing my hips closer to him. He pushed himself into me, completely embracing himself on his hands as I claw his back, waiting for the pain to subside. Slowly, he moves his hips and thrusts in and out of me. I need more. So, I meet his thrusts as they get harder and faster, bringing me that much closer to ecstasy. He kisses my plump lips then makes his way to my collarbone, biting down on it then soothing it with his tongue. He bites my nipple which then sends me over the edge.

"Oh yes! Will!!" my walls gush as he comes seconds after me. "Fuck y/n". He groans as he bites my neck most likely leaving a hickey. He falls down next to me and pulls me into his chest. I throw my legs over his and cuddle into him. "That was fucking amazing". He kisses my hair and softly draws patterns on my naked flesh.

Hey guys 😊! I hope you enjoyed my Christmas special 😉. Imgoing back to school next week and have a lot of work to do for upcoming exams but ill try to upload as much as I can in the next week. K bye guys :))))