Steve Harrington- Scoops

Scoops is your favourite place to go to relax and meet with ur friends. U go there for the ice cream, the relaxed environment... and Steve Harrington. The hottest guy you've ever seen. He's a master with his scooper and he could scoop me up any day 😏
You walk up to the counter to see him talking to robin. Jealousy fills your loins but you really want Steve to be doing that.
Steve: ahoy ladies! Didn't see you there! Would u guys like to set sail on this ocean of flavour with me? I'll be your captain. I'm Steve harrington.
Your loins we're eager for him. His voice echoed in your ears like it was the best music you had ever listened to. You ordered a rocky road ice cream and as he handed it to you, you stroked his hand thanking him and as he replied he watched you seductively lick and suck on your ice cream. You had hoped his mind was wondering what else your mouth could do other than licking and sucking.
After your friends ordered, you all went to go sit down but a hand grabbed onto your wrist holding you back. It was Steve
Steve: hey um, I'm on my break in 5 minutes so if you wanna meet me in the back then, I'll be waiting for you. Robin will let you through.
Y/n: uhhh yeah sure ok. See you soon baby *wink
You turned around and sat with your friends trying to eat your ice cream as fast as possible so you could meet Steve.
Y/n: you know what girls, I need the ladies room. I'll be back soon
You walked to the counter and robin open the staff only doors and told you he was waiting.
You walk into the back room and see Steve stripped down to just his boxers. His bulge already seeping through his boxers. You were in awe at this moment you've been waiting for for what seems like forever.
You walk up to Steve and he pulls you in by the waist and starts to kiss your sweet lips. He licked your lips and went to you ear and whispered "your lips taste like rocky road. I like that. I wonder what else tastes just as good" he nibbles at your ear making you bite your lip trying to be quiet and drop your moan. He started attacking your neck leaving small marks then licking them trying to heal them. Steve zipped tour top down from the back slowly making you eager for more of his touch. As your top came off, he stood there admiring your body. He didn't hesitate to take your bra off and nibble at your nipples while you played with his luscious long locks. He zipped your skirt down too as he was on his knees kissing your stomach. He stood back up kissing you passionately whilst his hand slipped into your panties. You let out a small gasp as the shock of him touching you came over you.
Y/n: *moan Steve faster daddy faster
You carried on kissing letting slip a few moans every now and then. He then slipped a finger inside of you making you drop a little at the pleasure you were receiving. Steve thrusted his fingers in and out of you a little faster whilst rubbing your clit with his thumb. He moved his lips to your jaw and your neck, allowing you to moan a little more freely.
As soon as you were about to hit your high, Steve pulled away. You whimpered wanting him to touch you more but you soon realised what you needed to do to get what you wanted. You got on you knees and slipped his boxers off leaving him completely naked and started to give him a handjob making him moan and Throw his head back. You carried on doing this until he was hard enough to put in your mouth. Steve grabbed your hair making it into a makeshift ponytail whisky bucking his hips forward so you would take more of him down your throat. He thrusted making you suck and gag. You felt his dick twitch in your mouth making you go faster until his cum shot all the way down your throat as you swallowed it whilst looking into Steve's sweet tired eyes.
Steve: *groan that was amazing. I'm really sorry but I didn't quite catch your name
Y/n: it's y/n. Maybe after you finish work. We could finish what we started back at mine?
Steve: I'd like that very much
You smile and write your address down after getting changed and leave to go to your friends back in the ice cream shop. You sit down and they wondered where you been and you told them you got caught up taking to an old friend.
As your all left the scoops, you turn around a wink at Steve and he bites his lips. You can't wait for what's going to happen tonight...

A/n: heyyyy! So this was very fun to write. I will be writing a part 2. Again let me know who you would like me to write about :)