Harry Potter - Stranger

It was 10.30pm and I was bored because nobody was replying to my messages to Facetime so I decided to go through my quick adds and people who've added me and I never go round to adding them back on snapchat.

everyone in my quick adds were all lame ass nerds who I never added because I wouldn't ever see myself adding people like that and actually talking to those lame people.

I looked at my 'Added me' list and some username caught my eye - bigcock69.

what kind of person has that as a snapchat username? I was feeling kinda horny so I added him and straight away saw he added me back.

"Who are you and why have you added me?" I asked the stranger

a blue speech bubble comes up showing he'd sent me a message. I open it to see a cocky answer saying "well technically you added me so who are you and why did you add me?"

I scoffed and replied with a snarky comment back. "I'm just going through my added me list and saw you added me a while back so I thought I'd add you. now who are you?"

"I'm harry. I think you only added me because of my username. nobody ever adds me because they know me. they only add me for my big cock" his reply did actually make sense. it was the truth. I never looked at who he was or what his name was. I only looked at his username and saw 'big cock'

he sent a snap and I opened it to see him in his grey boxers with a long and obvious bulge with the caption 'do you wanna see it?'. a puddle formed in my panties and I moaned lightly. I had to think quickly of what to reply back with so I sent him a snap of my me with my Victoria secret tank top with no bra that hugged my boobs with the caption ' maybe you wanna touch these?'

I sent it and immediately thought 'what the hell am I doing? I'm sending a guy a tit pic of me and I don't even know this guy!!'

he opened it and I screamed internally. I lay there in my bed panicking of what response id get back. a few minutes later I get a response of another snap with the picture of his cupping n=his boner saying 'fuck you made me harder than I already was'

my panties were getting even more soaked than before so I decided to send him a video of me pulling my top down slightly to flash one of my nipples and quickly pulled it up. I then slowly slithered my hand down to my shorts and ended it there before anything exciting could be seen. I thought I'd tease the guy slightly before I give him a real show. I wrote back with 'oh really? maybe this will make you feel better'

the video had sent and I wanted to see whether he'd show me what he's made of. I then received a video snap and I'm hoping it was him jerking himself off (ik I'm sorry guys). it was. his strong veiny hands were stroking his own shaft slowly with him moaning and grunting. 'lemme know your name so I can moan it'. that was written at the top of the video to give me a clear view of him stroking his thick cock that I wish I could touch and suck off.

the video I sent back was my hands down my pants playing with myself moaning 'harry please fuck me hard and good'. it was pretty bold of me because I've never done with anyone. especially a stranger. I captioned the video with 'Y/n' and sent it. I didn't care if he didn't reply so I kept playing with myself, flicking and rubbing my clit and saving my fingers for the next snap I get to then send back.

Harry sent me another snap of him stroking his dick faster than what he was and the sound was on with him moaning 'fuck...k y/n you're so fucking hot. I want to cum all inside your tight walls and pound you senselessly'

I was reaching my high so I sent I decided to facetime him on snapchat to watch each other finish. he answered with a clear view of his dick oozing with pre-cum. I was dripping wet and the sound of his strong groans and moans made the feeling of ecstasy rush through my body and down to my pussy.

I moaned and screamed Harry and I soon released watching him clench at his dick tightly to then squirt his white liquid all over his dick and bed. my high soon ended and I said "well that was fun" out of breath with a light giggle at the end to make this moment less awkward. "yeah ha. well, it was nice talking to you y/n. I told you that that was the only reasons chicks add me on snapchat". he ended the call and sent a message saying 'we should do this again soon ;)' I chuckled and then scoffed at the thought of it happening once again.

hey guys! I have time to write now because my holidays have started and now, I've come to realisation that typing my stories on my laptop is so much easier than doing it on my phone so hopefully I'll upload more often. I just need some suggestions on who to write about and who you guys would like to see more of. I have a few line ups and ideas but not that many so if you have anyone, you'd like me to write about, leave me a comment :)