Harry Potter - Stranger (part 2)

I've put warning songs for when the smut starts ⚠️
Weeks pass and I just can't stop thinking about that night with harry (bigcock69). It just keeps replaying in my mind and it wont stop. I want to message him but I'm afraid hell think I'm just using him to get off with myself when really... I want to meet him.

I decided to post something on my main story saying "who's in the city?" and at the bottom of the page was London. I hoped that if he saw it, he'd make his way to London to meet me. It had been 15 minutes since I posted the snap and around 25 people had seen it and not popped up but I didn't care. I just wanted him to see it and pop up. I slowly lost hope so I went to get coffee at Starbucks.

I sat down in the comfy sofas and my phone pinged and it was Harry!

"Yo! I live like right down the road from where you are!! Wanna meet and get coffee or something?" I couldn't believe it! He actually wanted to meet up and it'd be like a date! Woah... I was overthinking that way too much. Calm down Y/n. its just 2 people meeting up and hanging out.

After 30 minutes, harry walked into the coffee shop looking around worryingly as if he'd be disappointed if you were not there to meet with him. Your eyes met and he beamed with a smile and cheerily walked over to the sofa where I sat grinning thinking of how much cuter he looked in person. He leaned in to kiss your cheek and you too but in the back of your mind you were wishing it was his lips. He sat next to me and swung his arm over the back of the sofa. God, it was so sexy like I don't know how he does it but it made me want him right here and now.

"so how have you been y/n? I didn't know you lived in London" he asked whilst looking at the menu wondering what to order for drink and possibly food. "I love travelling to lots of cities and London has always been on my list of places to visit so I thought why not visit today because I have nothing else better to do. I didn't know you lived in London either. You always seemed like the type of guy to be in a small village away from crowds" I chuckled slightly thinking it was funny when I thought it may have come out as an insult so I quickly stopped laughing and took a quick sip of my ginger latte.

"Nahhh I've always loved the city. It's quite thrilling actually." he explained how living in the city was thrilling as most dangerous things happen around where he lives and he just looks and keeps quiet which at first I thought was a little silly as he could've saved somebody's life but then again what could he really do to save somebody from getting stabbed by living on the 15th floor of his apartment watching from above the danger that occurs down below in the streets of busy London.

"I'm gonna order my drink and get some food. Would you like anything while I'm up there?" I told him that id like a strawberry smoothie and a brownie so he stood and went to the counter and placed our order. As he stood at the counter, I quickly fixed my mascara and put some super shiny lip gloss on my lips as I recently read that shiny lips make guys look at your lips making them more interested to kiss you (This is true ladies and gentlemen. So next time you're with a hot guy, put some shiny lip gloss on. You'll thank me later ;))

We sat there for what seemed like forever talking and laughing and the distance between us on the sofa got smaller and smaller to the point I was laughing and stoked his thigh. "Hey. Should we go my place? Its okay if you don't want to because I guess you've only just met me really bu-" I stopped him mid-sentence and nodded my head in agreement hoping that something exciting will happen once again but this time you'll be able to touch each other.
⚠️ SMUT STARTS HERE ⚠️
I walked into his apartment to see a rather large and classy apartment which amazed me. My jaw dropped to the ground as I spun in amazement around his apartment whilst he chuckled. "Not what you expected right?" I shook my head as I had lost all words. He walked up to me and whispered in my ear "you should see the bedroom. It's the highlight of the apartment". My legs became weak as he said those words making me think my dreams are gonna come true. I bit my lip controlling my moans. He stood behind me and slowly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer and started to suck on my neck which made me cave in and moan. Harry smirked on my neck knowing he could get to me so easily. His cold hands roam around my body whilst his lips latched onto my neck. My hands worked their way to his hair, ruffling it and pulling on it making him bite onto my neck. I turned around to face him and saw him breathing heavily making me a little turned on. He kissed me and picked me up by my ass and carried me to the bedroom. It was dark. By dark, I mean black and red. These kind of gave me signs he was a kinky guy.

He lay me down on the bed and hovered over me not leaving my lips alone. His tongue licked my lips but I thought id tease him a little so I denied him access to my mouth. That was until he slapped my ass making me squeal which let him enter my mouth with his slippery tongue. He pulled away from the kiss, leaving my lips to become cold without his touch but as I watched him pull his top over his head, warmth spread around my body and down to my region. He pulled me up to take my top off along with my bra and as soon as my boobs were free, he smashed his face between them, attacking them with kisses and biting my nipples. He again pulled away and with a serious face he looked deep into my eyes and said "I need to tell you something before we go any further." At first, I was nervous because I had no idea what the fuck he was going to say. "I have a few kinks that I like during sex. I enjoy degrading, overstimulating and daddy kinks."

There was a pause.

"are these kinks for you or me?"

"for you!" he blurted out before any awkward tension occurred but to be honest... I had a lot of kinks too. "well, that's all good then because I like them kinks too plus, I'm a sub-dom but I prefer to be a submissive..." I leaned close into his ear "use me as your sex toy... daddy" I licked his ear lobe making him grunt and his pants a bit tighter than they should be. "are you gonna show me what you're made of them daddy?" I stripped completely naked and harry did too. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week" he grabbed my throat choking me slightly which turned me on a lot. He pushed me to my knees and said "suck my big cock you whore". I licked his tip and he grunted whilst chucking his head back. "you're such a fucking tease. Suck. My. Dick." He grabbed my head and pushed me down at an ungodly pace causing me to gag at his big cock. It was bigger than I thought but I was sure I was gonna make my new daddy feel so good that he'd never replace me. He was coming close to releasing so I sucked slower than I was before and prolonged his release so he could feel good for a lot longer. I love seeing him weak with just a simple blowjob. Harry's breathing was getting heavier and heavier, letting me know he was getting ready to release and within seconds, his hot cum shot down my throat making me gag so I took Harry's big cock out of my mouth and licked the residue of hi load from his tip whilst it was still releasing cum.

He picked me up and without warning, shoved his dick into my tight pussy. I made a load moan which the neighbours and the people down the street could've heard. He was pushing deep and fast making me feel so good. "Oh fuckkkkkk... you make me feel so good daddy. Keep going... oh yeahhh right there" harry was reaching my g-spot making my legs shake from how good he was making me feel. "I'm gonna cum daddyyyyy". Harry wasn't listening, all he did was thrust harder but they started to become sloppier showing he was also close. He came in my tight throbbing pussy which made me cum all over his dick.

He pulled out and kissed me and then in a low growl "I'm gonna make you cum so much that they'll be nothing left for you to release" he wriggled down my body so he was face to face with my pink pussy. He kissed my inner thigh and slowly worked his way to lick a strip from my core to my clit making me squirm and arch my back. Harry wrapped his broad arms around my legs to hold me down so I wouldn't move and he could enjoy his meal – me. I was a moaning mess, and harry liked that. "harry its too much stimulation. I'm gonna explode!!" he stopped eating me out and replace his tongue with his fingers and growled "what's my name?" I replied with "Daddy" and he put his head back in between my legs and sucked on my clit whilst still fingering me making me feel a mixture of both pain and pleasure. I screamed that I was close to Cumming and he purred "cum for me baby girl" and with that nickname I squirted so hard into his mouth and on his face. All I remember was black and stars.

I woke up to find myself in a warm bath with harry sitting behind me. He kissed my head softly and said "I'm sorry I didn't realise you'd pass out on me. But I have to say that I take you squirting as a compliment" he smirked and I just giggled because I was too tired to fight back. But I had enough voice to say "So... does this make us official? I do really like you harry and I just couldn't stop thinking about you after that amazing night we had together on snapchat" he paused for a moment of silence. It made me think that maybe he really was sing me as his sex toy. I tried to stand up because I couldn't bear the humiliation of him just thinking so hard about his answer but my arms couldn't pull myself up. "I wouldn't mind giving us a go. I do really like you too y/n." a smile was wiped across my face and I kissed him and fell asleep in his arms in the bath. I felt safe... and tired.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this. Sorry it's so long I just thought that people would talk and get to know each other before being taken to a random guys apartment. I hope this is what you expected @cutiekatiehey

k... bye guys 😊