Noah beck- ride me

"You know what you've done now baby girl. Now I'm gonna have to punish you." Noah growled as he handcuffed you to the bed.
"Mhmmmm daddy please I was only doing it because I missed you" you said tugging at the handcuffs.
To put it in perspective, Noah caught me touching myself when I wasn't supposed to.
"Oh yeah princess. You want me to touch you all over until you can't cum no more?" He raised his fluffy eyebrows at you smirking. (You were stripped naked before being handcuffed btw). He caressed your breasts making you whimper for him to touch you and kiss all over your body. He put one of your breasts in his mouth and started sucking like a bee born baby making you moan. He stopped all of a sudden making you groan wanting more. "You're not aloud to moan princess. Keep your dick sucking mouth closed"
He got back to doing what he was doing before and u but your lip to stop making any sounds.
He moved his lips down your body and onto your inner thigh. You wanted to moan so bad but you knew if you did you'd be punished so bad.
Noah looked up at you then down to your heat. You knew what was coming next...
"Shhhhhh" Noah whispered into your pussy making you squirm. He licked up your folds making you move even more. He held onto your waist pushing you down to control your body movements. You pulled at the handcuffs again to just touch his hair. He slowly rubbed your clit with his thumb making you slip a small quiet moan out. He stopped making he heard you.
Noah came up to your face and looked mad. "What did I tell you y/n"
"I'm sorry Noah I-" he put his finger on your lip to stop you from talking. "You're now gonna sit on my lap and you're gonna cum without my help" Noah demanded. He uncuffed you and placed you on his thigh. The fabric of his jeans running against your folks made you wet.
You slowly started to grind on Noah's thigh whilst he rocked your hips back and forth on him making you throw your head back in pleasure. "Can I moan daddy?"
"Yes princess *groan I wanna hear you moan my name when you cum" he brought your body closer to his and josh couldn't resist touching your breasts and sucking on them causing you to grind on him faster. You were reaching your high when you felt his hands flip you and pin you down onto the bed. He unbuckled his pants and there his boxers and slammed his 10' length inside your throbbing wet pussy. "Agh fuck NOAH" you squealed as he pushed his length inside you even deeper and at an ungodly pace. You couldn't take the emended pleasure you were getting.
"Ohhhh No-Noah I-I can't ta-take it anymore. Ple-please slow down" you tried to make him slow form by putting your hands on his waist and pushing him off.
"I'm gonna fuck you so hard until you can't walk for days. Your tight pussy is gonna be red raw". He moaned non stop and let slip curse words. You feel your high coming up as you tightened your walls around his cock "awwwww yeah do that again. I im almost there princess" Noah's thrusts started to get sloppy then you feel his hot thick cum shoot inside of you. He rode out his high making you cum after a few more thrusts.
Noah kept himself inside you until he was soft. He looked down at your vagina and slowly pulled out of you watching the mix of yours and his cum deep out of your pussy.
"Do you feel better now babe?" Your boyfriend asked you as he ran his finger over your shoulder tickling you.
"Yeah I do Noah. I'm sorry I touched myself without permission." You cuddled into his chest as he wrapped his arm around you and continued his movements on your shoulder.
"I'm sorry I went so rough y/n. I just love you so much that I want to be the one to make you feel good"

A/n heya guys. Sorry I haven't uploaded recently. I've been busy with school and school work so it's been difficult to be motivated with writing