Liam Hemsworth- too hot to handle

Liam Hemsworth, my boyfriend, was on his way over for a cuddle session and watch Netflix. I seen a lot of reviews about this movie called "365 days" I'm not sure what it is about but I was interested in watching it so I thought we'd watch it tonight.

I got the movie set up with drinks and snacks and I was wearing one of liams hoodies and his grey joggers. Honestly his clothes are so comfy it's unbelievable. Anyways, I heard the door open and it was Liam. With a beaming smile I rang into his arms and he spun me around holding me tight so he didn't drop me. He put me down and kissed my forehead then put his forehead against mine and said "you ready for a relaxed evening princess?" I nodded my head and led him to the sofa and put the blankets over us and snuggled into each other whilst he put his arm around my shoulder bringing me closer into him. I pressed play and the movie started playing.
After a few minutes in there was a sex scene and liam started to squirm a little making me think he had a boner because it was a quite intense scene.
It then came to the infamous boat scene and I started to feel quite horny.
"Could you excuse me for a second?" I got up and walked to my bathroom. I felt so horny so I pulled my joggers down and panties down and started to touch myself. I moaned quietly trying not to be too loud. I circled my clit with pressure and fast motion making me moan and groan a little louder. I moaned liams name and I cummed all over my fingers. After I cleaned myself up I opened the bathroom door to see Liam jerking off to me. I look down almost shocked but kinda turned of again. "You like what you heard?" I flicked his hand away from his dick and started to jerk him off making him groan and say "oh yes you sounded so sexy I couldn't help myself. Ughhhhh just like that baby keep going" i carried on jerking him and got on my knees to suck his length. To tease him I kitty licked his tip and massaged his balls then took in as much of his length as possible whilst rubbing the remaining length that couldn't fit in my mouth. Liam pulled my hair and pushed my head down more onto his dick making me moan and his groan. He was out of breath and curse words and my my name slipping out of his mouth. He then came in my mouth and I swallowed his cum then stuck my tongue out to show him. He picked me up and placed me on the sink. He pulled my joggers and panties down and attacked my throbbing pussy with his wet tongue. My hands went straight to god hair and pushed him more to receive more pleasure. When I started to drip, he came out from between my legs and thrusted into my wet tight pussy. I screamed at the feeling and I don't get time to used to it. I held onto loans broad shoulders wish he spread my legs wider than they were and hit my pleasure spot making me feel immense pleasure. "Liam keep going I-I'm almost th-there" he attached his lips to my neck and started sucking leaving dark hickeys. His thrusts got sloppier until he came deep inside my pussy causing Me to do the same. He pulled out and picked me up to take me to my room and we cuddled until we fell asleep.

A/n sorry this is a little short and crap but I'm trying to gather up ideas and people to write about. :)