Newt- one last time

Newt was infected. There is no cure for death. He wouldn't admit to himself that he was infected but we could all see it. We just didn't say anything. He was able to walk. He was able to talk. He was able to look after himself. We didn't think so.
"Newt... can we talk?" I hesitantly asked.
"Yeah sure y/n" he stood up shaking and nearly fell over but he fell into my arms. "Sorry y/n. I wasn't ready for that ha" he lightly chuckled at his failure to stand up as easily as he could before. I put my arms around him and helped him stumble to a quiet area of our base camp away from everyone else.
"What's the matter y/n" he asked in his cute British voice (I'm British but his voice is adorable)
"Well... I'v- I mean WE'VE all noticed that your health is deteriorating and we think it's time to take you to the farm..." his eyes widened at the thought of going to the infected farm.
The infected farm was a place we keep all of our 'fallen soldiers' in remembrance of them. My youngest brother is there and along with my father. My mothers died of the infection when I was only 4 so it had only been my brothers and my father. My twin brother is always there to protect me from any danger like the rest of the guys. I'm the only girl in the group.
"Y/n. You know I don't like going there let alone being there for eternity! I couldn't bare to see you everyday unable to feel any emotion for you. I couldn't do it!" His eyes filled with tears but he kept them in.
"I know newt but... but it's best for you to go there cuz we can keep an eye on you and you won't get hurt or killed by the flare hunters or scientists and I couldn't bare to lose you. Please just... consider it" I stood up to walk away but he pulled me back and I landed on his lap.
"Y/n... I love you. I know it's a bit late to be telling you this but it's better late than never right?" We chuckled. I seen the black veins in his neck popping and bulging causing him pain and you could see that in his eyes. I couldn't help but kiss his lips to try and ease any pain. He kissed me back and put his hands on my back as mine trailed to the back of his neck. He pulls away and whispered into my ears "one last time... please y/n" he put his head on my shoulder as i played with the back of his hair. I breathed out in agreement and he started kissing my neck. My head thrown back to give him more access. He picked me up and took me to his hut where he placed me on his bed weakly. He already looked worn out so I flipped up over so I was hovering him. "Let me help you" I said taking off his scruffy torn top showing his chest and a gaping black hole where the infection was growing inside of him. Festering. Eating him alive. I gasped and he took my face making me look at him and he said "please don't look at me like I'm infected. I know I am but right now.. with you... I don't feel like it" I kissed his chest and went down to his trousers and pulled them down. He gasped at the sudden touch he had craved for years. I looked up to his beautiful eyes asking for permission and he nodded so I slid his boxers down and placed his length in my mouth and slid it in and out of my mouth. A little moan came out of newts soft plump lips at this new amazing feeling.
I did this until he was hard enough. I crawled up his body and lined myself up with him and sat on it making us both groan. I slowly bounced up and down making him groan and let out curse words.
He sat up and started kissing my chest making me moan his name out. After a while we both came.
"Wow newt. If I had known you could make me feel so good before now then we would've done this a long time ago." I said with my head resting on newts chest. He chuckled and kissed my neck. "I need to get changed because we both know what will happen if I get caught in here with you" I struggling to put my boots on and all of a sudden heard a loud thud in the hut. I turned around to see newt no longer on the bed anymore. "Newt? Are you ok?" Low screech and growl was coming from the floor. I slowly made my way to his side of the bed and seen him in a strange twisted position. I was hesitant to go help him but I couldn't bare to see him hurt. I placed my hand on his shoulder lightly to see if he was ok when all of a sudden his head twisted to look at me with his dark black eyes. He'd turned and it was too late.
I screamed and ran out of the hut to the rest of the guys screaming help whilst newt chased.
"Y/n what's wrong?!" As soon as they looked behind me they knew and grabbed all of their weapons and restraining equipment.
"Frypan! Quick take y/n to the hut and keep her safe!" Thomas ordered. Me and frypan ran to the hut and looked out the window to watch what was happening.
I could see minho and Thomas with their bats trying to keep newt at a distance whilst aris, Jorge and gally got the restraints. Minho hit newt in the head so gally could sit on his back to restrain him.
I gasped and tucked myself into frypans chest whilst he hugged me. I couldn't stand seeing him get hurt. Then I had a crazy idea so I ran out of the hut and went down to help the other as Aris wasn't strong enough to strap newts strong arms down so I ran to do it myself. Fry pan tan after me but I was faster than him so he couldn't catch me in time.
"Y/n what are you doing?! Get back inside!!" Thomas shouted over the screeching and growling. "No! You need my help so I'm giving it to you!" Soon enough, I had strapped newts arm down whilst Jorge did his other arm and gally had a muzzle on him. They stood him up and we took him to the farm. He would snap out of the flare now and then as he hasn't turned completely but we all knew including him that it was time.
When he'd snap out of it, he'd plead us to just end it for him but we couldn't do that because we loved him. Especially me. We put him in the cage and we'd all spend some time with him everyday to make him feel more comfortable through his turning. I visited him everyday.
"Y/n I need to tell you this before I can't. I... I just want you to know that I love you and flare or not I will always love you. Please know that" he put his hand to his neck and pulled a necklace off and handed it to me. "Don't open it until I'm gone please" I nodded and started crying. We couldn't touch eachother to comfort one another but we knew that if the other was there then we knew were already comforted by their company.
Day after day. Night after night. Newt was no longer newt. He wasn't able to walk. He wasn't able to talk. Only growls and screeches would exit his mouth now. He wasn't able to look after himself anymore. He would just sit there, in his cage, screaming and punching the walls knowing he wouldn't be able to get out.
I walked to my safe place where I would think so I could read his necklace. It was a little bottle with a note in it. I opened it and read it:
"My darling y/n. We both knew this time was coming and this day would be harder for you than me as I wouldn't feel anything. I know you'll visit me everyday but I don't want you to see me like this. At my worst. When this disgusting infection has taken over me. I don't want you to see that. I want you to move on. I want you to be safe, loved and happy. I want you to forget about me and move on with your life and be happy. I love you y/n. Love newt"
Tears streamed down my face as I read his heart warming letter and soon I slowly stopped going to see him and would spend the day doing my jobs or sitting on my own in my hut. Everyone was worried about me. I couldn't blame them. I was worried about me too.
I heard a knock and it was my brother Minho. "Hey. How are you feeling today?" He said sitting next to me holding me tight. "I could be better" he chuckled lightly and so did I. "I just miss him you know?" He nodded in agreement and said "we all do y/n. He had a positive impact to all of our lives. Why don't you go see him today? I know you haven't been for a while"
I put my head down and thought about it.

I walked to the farm.
"Hi newt"

A/n hey guys so this isn't much of a smut but I really wanted to try something new and I really liked this one so I hope you all do too :)