Snuggles- josh hutcherson

I was going over to my boyfriend Josh's for a movie marathon of all of the hunger games films. We both had crushes on the main characters. Mine was josh hutcherson( aka peeta) and his was Jennifer lawrence( aka katniss).
I got up and got dressed in some joggers and one of Josh's hoodies.
After I pulled up to his house I knocked and the door flung open and Josh came out and picked me up and swung me round holding me close.
Josh: babbyyyy
Y/n: hey bubs
He picked me up bridal style and made our way to the sofa. He already had the movie ready along with a big bowl of popcorn, sweets and bottles of water and a big blue blanket for us to snuggle under. We got under the blanket and I cuddled into Josh's  chest with his arms around my. I felt secure. I felt protected. I felt loved.
I snuggled more into him and wrapped my arms around his torso and he shuffled up a little.
He put his hand under the blankets and onto my thigh and started to rub it. It felt good. I could see him biting his lip whilst still watching hunger games.
I hummed and closed my eyes and put my head on his shoulder letting him do whatever he wanted to do. Josh lifted my joggers and pants and slid his cold hand down onto my heat and start to rub me gaining a moan from me. He continued his movements and leant into my neck and started sucking and licking at it. My neck exposed giving him more access to attack it.
Suddenly, he stuck his middle finger into me making me gasp and throw my head back. Josh leaned into my ear and whispered "you like that baby? You like when daddy touched you huh?" He nibbled at my ear and I nodded frantically as I felt a knot form in my stomach. My walls tightened around joshs finger and he knew what was going to happen. He pulled his finger out and went under the covers and started eating me out. I moaned "oh daddy fu-fuck!!" The knot was getting tighter and tighter and he flicked his tongue around my clit. He then stuck his tongue inside my slit and slipped his wet tongue in and out of me. I grasped on his hair and tugged at it making him hum in my pussy causing me to go over the edge and release my juices in his mouth.
He didn't stop there he kept sticking his tongue in me and I pulled at his hair really hard and he groaned in me. My legs were shaking like crazy and I couldn't hold it in anymore and squirted cum all over Josh's face. He stopped and pulled his head out from between my legs and under the blanket with his face full of confusion yet a look of impress. "Did you just?" He asked and I covered my red peachy face with my shaking hands and mumbled "yes. Aghhh this is so embarrassing" I said muffled into my hands. Josh took my hands from my face and kissed me. I could taste myself on his lips and he said "don't be embarrassed. I'm surprised I even made you do that to be honest. I didn't know I made you feel this way" he smirked still wearing the look of impress on his face like he'd won a gold medal.
"Uh Um right errrmmmm I'm gonna go clean up and then we can finish hunger games yeah?" I sat up, my legs still trembling from the overload of pleasure and I stumbled over to the bathroom with josh laughing at me.

A/n hey guys, I'm really sorry it took so long to update. I've been so busy and a little unmotivated. This has taken me about 3 days to write cuz I've been so unmotivated but yeah. Hope you enjoyed