Oliver Wood - Quidditch Stress

You were getting ready to go watch the quidditch game and support your boyfriend, Oliver wood. The hottest quidditch player on the team. The captain. Oliver wood. Just his name makes you feel tingles between your legs.

You were walking down the hallway and past all of the quidditch players, wishing them good luck. You zipped your eyes left to right trying to find Oliver but couldn't see him in the crowd of already sweaty jocks but you carried on walking. You suddenly felt a tug on your right arm being pulled into a room which turned out to be the guys changing rooms.

A pair of lips smashed onto yours and you look to see it was your Oliver. Your hands wrapped around his neck whilst his muscular hands wrapped around your waist and slithered down to your ass giving a light pinch causing you to moan into his mouth. His tongue was then given entrance into your mouth whilst your tongues fought for dominance which of course, he won.

He picked you up and wrapped your legs around his waist and took you to the bench and laid down, making you on top. Oliver grabbed your waist and started grinding his hips against yours, making you both moans quietly into each other's mouths. Being as quiet as possible, Oliver stared into your eyes, slowly panting from the make out.

"are you ready Y/n?" Oliver harshly whispered. You sat up away from his face and slowly pulled your shirt over your head making Oliver groan at the sight of your plumped breast wrapped in your red laced bra that Oliver finds so sexy (mainly because Gryffindor's main colour is red). He sat up and smashed his faced into your chest, caressing your boobs with his mouth, tongue and hands making you moan and throw your head back whilst running your hands through his hair and scratching his head which caused him to groan, sending vibrations into your breasts (you've taken your bra off at this point).

You bent down to his ear and said "your turn now captain. Lemme see your wood Oliver wood" (I am so sorry readers eek). He sat up and pulled his rousers down and you see his throbbing boner under his boxers. You cup his dick in your hands making him grunt. You pull his boxers down and start to stoke his dick slowly, making him more desperate for your warm lips to caress his shaft. "please baby. I'm so stressed about this game. I just need you to relive that stress baby" he whined and as soon as he stopped talking, I wrapped my lips around his hard dick causing him to make an O shape with his mouth and throw his soft head back in pleasure. He grabbed your head and brushed your hair away from your mouth and gathered into a messy ponytail with his 1 hand (which to you was quite impressive as you couldn't even do that when you broke your arm a few years ago).

You lifted your head away from him, making Oliver release a chain of sounds from whimpers to curse words. You gather spit in your mouth and spit it all over his tip. "fuckkkkk y/n" he groaned so loud that maybe someone outside heard. Hopefully not. You sucked as much as you could whilst jerking off whatever you couldn't fit in your mouth. Oliver twitched in your mouth and you knew he was close. He let out a string of moans and shot hot cum down your throat. You rose your head, looked deep into your boyfriend's eyes and swallowed hit semen.

You put your bra and top back on and said, "hope you're felling less stressed now baby. Now, get dressed and beat the stupid ass Slytherin team!!" you kissed him and walked out.

Hey guys 😊 hope you all liked this one as @sofia_320 requested Oliver wood. If you have any other suggestions, please, please, please leave them in the comments and I will try mu best to get round to writing them. If you have any specific ideas you wanna see too, again, leave them in the comments. K, byeeeee :)