Tate - demon from hell

Y/n: "Do we have to move to LA? All of my friends are in California"
Mum: yes because it's a fresh start for us. All of us
My mum found out my dad had been cheating on her. She says we're moving for a fresh start for all of us but really we're only moving so dad can't see that girl he's been cheating on her with.
We pulled up to our bed house and it was huge like a mansion. We walked in to see the estate agent showing us around but she was boring so I went to check out upstairs. I looked in every room and got a room that seemed nice enough to be mine. I hear the door shut behind me and turn around and see a cute blond guy who I'm guessing shut the door. We stared at eachother for a few seconds until he reached his hand to the lock and locked us in. There was no escape.
Y/n: wh- who are yo-you!? What do you want!?
The boy didn't say anything. He slowly walked up to me and looked down at me, he grabbed my chin and leaned into my ear and whispered "I'm Tate. And now you're mine". Those words made your insides melt.
Tate leaned into your neck kissing it and leaving small but dark hickeys. You closed your eyes and but you're lip trying to fight the moans you so wanted to let out but you knew your parents were downstairs. You then realised a stranger is hitting on you so you push him away and say " wait... I don't know you. We can't do this"
Tate: yes we can. I can do whatever I want to you. Like I said, you're mine. As long as you live under this roof, you belong to me.
You've never been spoken to this way and wasn't sure how to feel. You liked it but knew it was wrong. You didn't want your first time to be a stranger. But he was hot.
Tate grabbed you by your throat slightly chocking you making you moan and he kissed you roughly. His tongue wanted access to your mouth but you wouldn't let it happen. He squeezed your thirst harder making you moan into the kiss allowing him access to explore your mouth. His grip loosened around your neck and went down to your breasts massaging them and playing with them. He unbuttoned his plaid shirt and slipped it off his shoulders leaving his abs exposed. You pulled away from the kiss to admire his body. You traced his abs and kissed them making him groan and your touch. You continue to kiss down his stomach to the rim of his jeans. You unbuckled his belt whilst looking at his in his eyes. After slipping his jeans down you rub his boner through his boxers making him groan throwing his head back in pleasure
Tate: you don't wanna be teasing me
You pulled his boxers down to revealing his 10' cock. You didn't know they could be this long and beautiful. You started kissing up and down his shaft until you got him hard enough to put him in your mouth. You bobbed your head up and down his dick making him groan in pleasure.
You started deep throating him and letting your hands wonder to his butt and squeezed it making him twitch in your mouth and shoot his load all the way down your throat. You took that as a sign that you did a good job.
You stood up and kissed him making him taste himself in your mouth. He pulled away from the kiss and whispered "your turn". He lifted tour shirt above your head and I clipped your bra and sucked on them leaving light hickeys marking his new territory. He worked his way down to my stomach moving his hands to cup my breasts whilst still playing with them.
He stopped playing with my breast to pull my jeans down. Me stood back up and slipped his hand down the front of my pants to rub my pussy. I gasped and moaned at his rough touch. He then slipped his pointer finger in my pussy and then added his middle finger seconds later making me drop down further onto his fingers. He smirked and said "Did I really make you this wet princess" he kissed my neck making me a moaning mess. With his free hand, he pulled my pants down leaving me completely naked like him. He bent down on the floor and stuck his face between my legs and started eating me out. I moaned loudly but Tate told me to shush because everyone was downstairs still looking at the house.
I felt a knot in my stomach and was about to cum
Y/n: ughhh Tate I- I'm gonna cummmmmm
Tate: cum in my mouth gorgeous.
I did as I was told and but my hand to stop me from making so much noise.
He lasted me down on the floor and got on top of me and kissed my lips. I was exhausted but still wanted more
Y/n: I want you inside me and I want you to make me cum until I have nothing left to release. I want you to fuck me hard daddy
Tate: your wish is my command
Without warning, Tate rammed his dick inside me and made me squeal. He stopped and put his hand over my mouth.
Tate: shhhhh. I hear them coming upstairs
You and Tate lay still waiting for them to walk past this room. You were so horny. He was just inside you doing nothing. You hear the doorknob rattle and tour heart stopped.
Estate agent: well I guess we can't go in here. I'll find the key for you later.
The footsteps walked away and we giggled and continued. He thrusted into me hard and rough making me wet for him. I was a moaning mess. His grunts turned me on so much that I could just cum then and there.
Tate: *moan I'm gonna cum princess
Y/n: me too *moan
You cum on his dick letting out a big moan and soon enough he cums inside you filling you up with warm semen. You both ride out your high and he collapses next to you.
Tate: I'm dead.
You lay there shocked and unknowing what to say.
Y/n: what do you mean 'you're dead'. We just had sex and I'm pretty sure you can't have sex with a ghost
Tate: I'm not a ghost. I'm a demon and demons can be in any from they want. Don't think of me as evil. Think of me as... powerful. More powerful than any human.
You thought about him being a Demon and thinking about it it's kinda bad ass.
Y/n: I don't care. You are great at sex
You cuddle into his chest and he wraps his arm around you whilst kissing your forehead