Joey tribianni- joey doesn't share food

Y/n POV
Yes it's true. I'm dating joey tribbiani. You may think he's the type of guy to have sex and then never call back but I seem to have stuck around for 1 year which must be a record for him.
We were going out to dinner for a double date with chandler and Monica and I put on some red lingerie with a black skin tight dress to show all of my curves because recently Joey hasn't shown me much attention so I spoke to Monica asking for permission to flirt with chandler tonight to make Joey jealous and of course she said yes because she trusted me and chandler.
J: are you ready yet baby
Y/n: nearly. I just need to put on my heels and I'll be done.
I took my heels into the living room, slipped my foot into my heel slowly making sure Joey was watching and bent over to buckle my shoes whilst showing off my ass in the air infront of Joey. I hoped he was looking and when I tuned around he quickly carried on sorting his buttons out on his shirt so I knew he was watching. I smirk and walked up to him and kissed his cheek.
Y/n: you ready baby?
Joey: I am now
We got to the restaurant and saw Monica and Chandler there already. You greeted Monica first and then went to chandler and kissed his cheeks.
Y/n: hey chan
You winked at chandler, clearly you could see he was clueless to what was happening but he shrugged it off.
You order and when you were all talking and waiting for dinner, you started to rub your foot up and down chandler's leg, making him u comfortable. Poor guy. You didn't want to do this but you blame this on Joey for not giving you any attention. You carry on doing this until food came.
You see that chandler got some sauce on the side of his lip.
Y/n: oh chandler, you got some ketchup on the side of your mouth. Here let me get it.
You lick you thumb and lean over the table to get the sauce if his lip and then lick it off your thumb seductively whilst Joey stared at you with slight anger in his eyes.
The night had come to an end and you kissed chandler on his cheeks again saying goodbye. You then hugged Monica whilst whispering in her ear saying thank you and to tell chandler why you'd done what you did.
You and Joey had got back in the apartment and locked the door.
Y/n: well wasn't that fun!
Joey: it might've been if it weren't for your flirting with chandler! Why'd you do that!?! Do you not wanna be with me anymore!?
You hear joe hurt he was in his voice and you walk up to him wrapping your arms around his neck whilst he out w his hands on your waist pulling you closer.
Y/n: of course I wanna be with you. I just felt like you haven't been gibbing me much attention so I kinda wanted to make you jealous. I'm taking it it worked then?
Joey pulled you in closer, making your lips inches away from touching
Joey: well yeah it did. Joey doesn't share food.
He kissed your soft lips with passion and in unison. He then began to become a little more aggressive with his kisses and got rougher.
He squeezed your ass, hunting you to jump and you wrapped your legs around your waist, not breaking the kiss.
He carried you to the bedroom and laid you down still not breaking the kiss.
He pulled up your dress leaving you in just your red lingerie which sent him over the edge. He then started to undress himself leaving him in his Calvin Klein boxers.
He leaned into your neck kissing it trying to find your sweet spot which didn't take long causing you to bite your lip, letting a little moan slip out. He laid you on the bed after taking your brad off and then started caressing your boobs. Attacking them with his hands and mouth. You moaned whilst running your hands through his soft hair making him groan at the touch. He circled his tongue around your nipple on your left boob whilst playing with your right boob in his hand.
He then moved down to your stomach, leaving slight marks down your stomach marking his territory.
He slipped off your lingerie and kissed you inner thigh teasing you making you want more.
Y/n: Joey baby don't tease
Joey: this is what you get for flirting with chandler baby gurl.
He continued kissing your inner thigh, making you more wet for his touch. He started kissing closer too your heat and then slid his tongue in your pussy making you groan in pleasure. Joey wrapped his hands around your legs holding your stomach to stop you from bucking your hips up. You continued moaning and tugging at Joey hair making him go faster. He started sucking at your clit whilst adding a finger into your pussy causing you to moan so loud Monica and Chandler could probably hear you across the hall.
Joey: shhhh baby. We're just getting started
He carried on pleasuring you and before you reached your high he stopped making you whimper in frustration.
Joey: that's payback baby. Now get on your knees
You get on your knees and pulled his boxers down revealing his hard boner. You sucked the tip making him throw his head back.
Joey: *moan  y/n haven't already teased me enough tonight?
He was right. You started deep throating him, causing his duck to hit the back of your throat making you gag slightly. He grabbed your head making you take him in even more than you were and gagging even more. Just as he was about to release, you stopped.
Y/n: I'm sorry about tonight daddy. I want you inside of me.
Joey: anything for you baby. Just know that I don't share anything, especially you
He kissed you making you want him even more. You lay down holding onto his shoulders preparing for his entrance into you. You gasp at the slight pain and get used to it. Once you were used to it, you nodded for him to keep going. He gradually picked up the pace and went faster and harder. You moan at the pain but it was soon overcome by pleasure.
He widened your legs causing his stokes to be deeper and faster making you feel a know in your stomach.
Y/n: I'm go-nna cummmm!!
Joey: cum for me baby
You do as your told and chase all over his dick. He pulls out and cums all over your stomach. You both lay there breathing heavily.
Y/n: I'm sorry about tonight Joey baby. I just wanted some attention.
Joey: you should've just told me but I'm glad you didn't or else we wouldn't have done this
You both got cleaned up and then went to bed and cuddled.

A/n. Hey guys. So this is my first story and honestly I was very proud of this and I will be posting more. If you have any suggestions on who you want me to write about the just comment and I'll see what I can do :)